Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello
there are 6 cs go keys in my bot backpack, but they are not shows, and i can det them back. Help me please
Replies

I have ghost items, too..

Same here, have 10 TF2 Keys and 20 Refs in Bot Backpack, but they are not show in Inventory and i can't transfer it to my Backpack.

/edit
5x L.A. Noire Complete are away, Keys in Backpack, but it is not in Shop History, and i can't transfer this Keys.

13 Jul
You traded with Gekich. 4:01pm
–Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key
13 Jul
You traded with inven.kr Kami. 11:15am
+CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key
–Unturned Permanent Gold Account Upgrade, Unturned Permanent Gold Account Upgrade, Unturned Permanent Gold Account Upgrade

You have took the keys out already. Just the Steam inventory was not updated for some reason. Now it is updated and the keys are no longer there.

13 Jul
You traded with Gekich. 4:01pm
–Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key
13 Jul
You traded with inven.kr Kami. 11:15am
+CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key, CS:GO Case Key
–Unturned Permanent Gold Account Upgrade, Unturned Permanent Gold Account Upgrade, Unturned Permanent Gold Account Upgrade

You have took the keys out already. Just the Steam inventory was not updated for some reason. Now it is updated and the keys are no longer there.

yup, thanks