Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I gave my bot [Dispenser 02 (Lvl.1)] 2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys, i went out for a while, and when i got back home, i checked my bot to see if it was sold but my keys aren't there, i thought they were sold but it said that my bot doesn't have any items in its inventory, Which is odd. I checked my shop's inventory changes, and i saw that my keys were transferred from Dispenser 02 (Lvl.1) Into Overmarket, I cannot do anything to retrieve my keys back from Overmarket, Joto, please help me, i just want my keys back. :(
I also tried to relocate the bot, but i still didn't get my keys back (i don't know how this might work, but it's worth a try)
My current Agent is Dispenser 05 (This was after i tried relocating)

This is what it said in the Inventory Log ▼▼
July 27, 2014, 3:43 p.m. Mann Co. Supply Crate Key 1993488 2815421598 2748227074 [Logistics] Moved from Dispenser 02 (Lv.1) to Overmarket.
July 27, 2014, 3:43 p.m. Mann Co. Supply Crate Key 1993487 2815421593 2814750462 [Logistics] Moved from Dispenser 02 (Lv.1) to Overmarket.
Replies

Same thing happened to me. I opened my own thread last night. I hope it gets solved soon.

Mine too and another guy i added to talk.It seems like things are being moved for logistical reasons at the cost of our items....

I just recently started to trade, and never have i actually gotten keys before, so this is pretty big for me, i can't afford to lose 2 keys! Hope it gets fixed ASAP. :l

We are investigating and we will restore your items shortly, no worry.

fixed thanks joto. Surprised it was actually this fast. Really gives me confidence of dispenser.tf!!