Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I lost 10 uncraftable (Some are craftable, but have different defindex numbers) keys.

Inventory Log of ZaqazDeath's Item Shop: No entries.

When I check Owner Transactions, it sees me depositing the uncraftable keys. However, it does not say that I withdrew it, because I didn't. Trade offers date to loooong ago because the bank grew gradually.

Can someone please explain what's going on? I'm left with 2 uncraftable keys out of 10. No inventory log changes, at all.
Replies

I could find you the uncraftable keys with the same defindex, but I could not find a key with defindex 5632, so for this key I could only compensate you with a normal key.

Our system ignores keys with different defindex/craftability (you can see them but they are no different in a trade) because it was once requested to be changed. Many people did not care about the 'rarity' of the keys and wanted them to be traded like any keys on this site. There was a problem when bots would reject their offer because the keys were different but it is not visually distinguishable in their Steam backpack. But now we seemed to have missed out another problem because during certain circumstances the keys would be swapped with other normal keys during a withdraw or onsite purchase on a shared bot and the keys would be re-assigned wrongly afterwards. So your keys may have already been used elsewhere. It is very unfortunate for all of us that this has happened.

To all users: Please never put in rare items with special craft #, uncraftable 'craftables', special item quality etc. This is a trade site but not a safe deposit box. Our system may not be able to fully handle these kind of items so leaving them in your backpack would be much more safe. In case of loss there could be no way for me to compensate you with the completely same item.

Same Defindex? Uhh, everything except 3 of the keys are naughty winter crate keys... (the 3 being the ones not taken/the normal key) And I'm pretty sure they weren't all winter crate keys... Are you sure theyre the same defindex?

Same Defindex? Uhh, everything except 3 of the keys are naughty winter crate keys... (the 3 being the ones not taken/the normal key) And I'm pretty sure they weren't all winter crate keys... Are you sure theyre the same defindex?

I could only guess what you had based on only clue onsite, since the defindex could not be checked from the Steam Inventory History.

Inventory Exchange
June 26, 2014, 10:05 a.m., 1048746
Which showed that you put in 7 keys, 6x defindex 5716 and 1x defindex 5713.

July 31, 2014, 7:32 a.m., 1146451, July 3, 2014, 10:17 a.m., 1080125
And later 1x defindex 5628 and 1x defindex 5632.

1x Unknown. (The history did not show this key, but you mentioned 10 so I believe you have another).

Well, I guess that's what happens when you use Dispenser as storage. :\. I apologize for the inconvenience.