Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
The option withdraw to address has been removed, i need this option for move keys and games to alt account and manage with main, can you restore this option please?
Replies

Its at the bottom task bar.

No, this option no exist, in this moment is automatic trade offer to backpack of owner of bot

Before has been more options, send backpack (owner backpack), as credit, and "send to address (text field where put direction for send other backpack or bots)", i need this last option where you have text field.

No, this option no exist, in this moment is automatic trade offer to backpack of owner of bot

Before has been more options, send backpack (owner backpack), as credit, and "send to address (text field where put direction for send other backpack or bots)", i need this last option where you have text field.

You do not see 'Transfer to' field at the bottom task bar? It's on the left side. You can put an address there and then a button 'Transfer' will come up.

You do not see 'Transfer to' field at the bottom task bar? It's on the left side. You can put an address there and then a button 'Transfer' will come up.

I see the new bar with text field "Transfer to", i did not see good the textfield by my custom colors

Thanks Joto for the support