Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
How do i deposit items into my bot so i can select "Create Trade" and when i click that, i could just click certain items i gave the bot so they can be what the bot gives the person when they put up what i put in the wishlist?

Is there something im missing? The only way i think i could possible give items to the bot is by using Exchange Items option so i can make a trade with the bot, put up items on my side only, and accept, but when i do that i get this msg when i try to accept the trade:
"There was an error sending your trade offer. Please try again later.

You cannot trade with Dispenser 249 (VIP)."

I need da helps ;~;

Also, do i need to wait 15 days to give items to the bot? (Since its new im guessing it needs to wait for steam guard to be enabled possibly.)
Replies

Might be a Steam Guard issue indeed. Have you tried sending the trade offer to your bot through the Steam client or your webbrowser? And are you able to trade with other people on Steam to test out whether Steam Guard is the issue?

You cannot trade with XXX

For me, at least, this message occurs only when i am recently logged in or out after i started my browser steam session. For example, i started steam session in firefox, then logged out from steamclient. Solution - in firefox - log out and in.

Might be a Steam Guard issue indeed. Have you tried sending the trade offer to your bot through the Steam client or your webbrowser? And are you able to trade with other people on Steam to test out whether Steam Guard is the issue?

"Might be a Steam Guard issue indeed. Have you tried sending the trade offer to your bot through the Steam client or your webbrowser?"
Ive tried sending the offer every possible way, but it gives me that msg every time. Question, how do YOU give items to your bot? Maby there's a feature that i need to wait for to activate, or something of that matter. (Since its basically brand new since i got it yesterday.)

"And are you able to trade with other people on Steam to test out whether Steam Guard is the issue?"
I do indeed have the ability to trade, since i was able to go on a trade server/trade item with other players. I was talking about the bot, not me. I just got it yesterday, so yeah, it might be an issue with the bot. :P

Just log out and then log in from steamcommunity. Helps 99% of the time. Nothing needs to be activated. Send items using bots tradeoffer link, then click process button.

Just log out and then log in from steamcommunity. Helps 99% of the time. Nothing needs to be activated. Send items using bots tradeoffer link, then click process button.

Mmk, ill try it now. (after i post this)
When you say "Send items using bots tradeoffer link" do you mean the Exchange Items link? Where it tells you all of this?:

"EXCHANGE ITEMS (SINGLE OFFER METHOD FOR VIP)
Start a trade offer with this link.
Offer and request items in the trade offer. Trade offers that cause item count over your account limit will be declined.
Click make offer.
Click 'Process Item Exchange' button below.
Process Item Exchange"

Or something else? Since thats the only option it gives me/way i have that would possibly let me give items to my bot.

*Looks into your eyes* *Hoovy Face*........... sandvich.......*This music starts to play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntv9R1She5A *

*Hugs* I make trade nau......... thank you....... *Puts sanvich in your hand*..... *walks away*

Mmk, ill try it now. (after i post this)
When you say "Send items using bots tradeoffer link" do you mean the Exchange Items link? Where it tells you all of this?:

"EXCHANGE ITEMS (SINGLE OFFER METHOD FOR VIP)
Start a trade offer with this link.
Offer and request items in the trade offer. Trade offers that cause item count over your account limit will be declined.
Click make offer.
Click 'Process Item Exchange' button below.
Process Item Exchange"

Or something else? Since thats the only option it gives me/way i have that would possibly let me give items to my bot.

This is the link. Later these options will be moved to the bottom task bar with different colors. No one should miss them anymore. :)