Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
So yesterday I noticed that when I sent a trade offer by going to its trade offer link directly would never be accepted and that the "process transfer" button was gone.

Now I tried through the site, but the offers keep being declined. I have room in the bot's inventory. What is going on and how do I fix it?

After I submit a trade offer, I see the message "Deposit processing queued already, it will be processed within seconds." on my shop page briefly.

Edit: Wow, it worked in Firefox now. I had tried in Chrome before
Replies

It might be a problem with the Steam inventory. Be sure ur inventory is set to public (including game gifts if u want to deposit those). If that's set up correctly than the Steam servers might be partially down and u'll just have to try later. If it still don't work post a message.

here still reject, with chrome or firefox

here still reject, with chrome or firefox

What are you depositing?

Same Problem......I have a lot of space left in all my inventories in both my bot as well as my own Steam Account, & yet when I try to send a trade offer using the "Deposit" button to my Personal VIP Bot, it keeps on declining. My Steam profile & Inventory are set to Public(just in case). Mainly I am trying to deposit a few game gifts, & take my keys out from the bot in exchange in my trade offers I sent.

It'd be helpful if the issue is resolved earliest possible.

Thank You.

Edit: Reporting the problem in Bug Report section as well.

Same Problem......I have a lot of space left in all my inventories in both my bot as well as my own Steam Account, & yet when I try to send a trade offer using the "Deposit" button to my Personal VIP Bot, it keeps on declining. My Steam profile & Inventory are set to Public(just in case). Mainly I am trying to deposit a few game gifts, & take my keys out from the bot in exchange in my trade offers I sent.

Thank You.

What Steam gifts? Could you try only deposit and not taking out items at the same time?

Thank You.

What Steam gifts? Could you try only deposit and not taking out items at the same time?

I think it's fixed now, since it started showing the TF2 keys that it wasn't showing earlier, & the bot accepted my trade offer while I used the "Deposit" button to add the games while withdrawing those keys at the same time.

Thanks again mate.

Same here: bot will not accept any trade that involves a Gift.

Same here: bot will not accept any trade that involves a Gift.

Because only VIP is allowed to sell gifts.

Got exactly the same problem right now with both kinds of "EMS Katowice 2014" Sticker-Capsules. Just tried to deposit some TF2-Crates and that worked well, but the bot still doesn´t want to take the capsules.

Got exactly the same problem right now with both kinds of "EMS Katowice 2014" Sticker-Capsules. Just tried to deposit some TF2-Crates and that worked well, but the bot still doesn´t want to take the capsules.

CS:GO items API is almost always down. Try again at a later time and see if it works then.

Check http://csgolounge.com/status. When you see that both CS:GO Backpack API status and Steam Trading API status are green. Put them in quickly. :)