Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Recently tried putting my friend's trade offer url to try to make it withdraw to him, it didn't work. But now when I try to put mine back, nothing happens. The page refreshes, and there's no link there. My home page keeps telling me to put in a trade offer link, but same thing happens.
Replies

The system will try to do a normal HTTP request with your trade URL and see if the steam ID of your logged in account can be reflected in the HTTP response.

If the steam ID is not reflected, or Steam didnt returns a trade offer add item page, the trade URL will be discarded.

Since you put the trade offer URL of your friend in the field, it should not work :(

The system will try to do a normal HTTP request with your trade URL and see if the steam ID of your logged in account can be reflected in the HTTP response.

If the steam ID is not reflected, or Steam didnt returns a trade offer add item page, the trade URL will be discarded.

Since you put the trade offer URL of your friend in the field, it should not work :(

Yeah, I was just testing it out since I will be trade locked until tomorrow for changing my password. The problem is now it won't accept my personal trade offer link. It keeps refreshing the page and leaves the field empty.

Still having issues with this. Will it affect my ability to withdraw?

Are you still trade locked? As Cara said above, a trade offer could only be entered if it 'works'.

Are you still trade locked? As Cara said above, a trade offer could only be entered if it 'works'.

Ahhh, ok. I'll give it a shot afterwards