Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello,

I am getting anywheres from 2-5 people adding me per day saying they are unable to buy anything from my dispenser. I am also having issues where the items I am selling do not appear in the search. For example search the term "Rajas" for the CK2 DLC Rajas of India or "Abraham" For the CK2 DLC Sons of Abraham and you will not find my listings even though I have had them listed for well over a month. I've confirmed this with a few other people and no one can see my trades.
Replies

These trades that are not showing up in search also do not allow people to buy the games. I've had a few people who have tried to buy games from me but the dispenser gets stuck on the checking inventory part of the transaction.

This is either a bug or a scheme. If someone buys from your trade offer that offer will no longer appear again on the search results. You have to re-edit and save it again or else it will not appear on the search result. That's what I have notice about this issue.

have same problem

These trades that are not showing up in search also do not allow people to buy the games. I've had a few people who have tried to buy games from me but the dispenser gets stuck on the checking inventory part of the transaction.

Simply not true. All trades do show up in search at some point. It is very likely a cache problem that make search result looks not very consistent. Also, everyone actually has their own version of search result, they can probably see results that you cannot see.

I've had a few people who have tried to buy games from me but the dispenser gets stuck on the checking inventory part of the transaction.

This is very likely to be their own Steam problem or Steam API problems. The search result has nothing to do with the bot/trade itself.

Yep. Search function is not working as it should

This is very likely to be their own Steam problem or Steam API problems. The search result has nothing to do with the bot/trade itself.

This seems to be a daily occurrence, not an isolated one though. People add me because they can't buy the games off my dispenser, but I am able to withdraw them from my dispenser and trade the game to them. The fact that it seems to happen multiple times a day is worrying.

This seems to be a daily occurrence, not an isolated one though. People add me because they can't buy the games off my dispenser, but I am able to withdraw them from my dispenser and trade the game to them. The fact that it seems to happen multiple times a day is worrying.

How can you confirm this is a sitewide problem though? If your bot is only not working for certain people then it is very likely to be their own problem. You should try to ask them to purchase from other bots and see.

My gifts does not appear in the search again. what should I do ?? :(

i Still have problems!, and already asked for others peoples search this, don't appear, when i see someone selling same iten for more than i selling this is sad.

my trade disapear in search result
This applies to all games but sometime apear
ill try delete and place new trade but nothing hapen
search resul very important -_-

please fix ASAP

Same here.
I seach "payday 2" and I cant find my threads.
How fix it?

Can confirm that my shop is not showing up in search results either.

Search results: http://imgur.com/dc8vWUD&AWzkAp6#1
Trade link: http://imgur.com/dc8vWUD&AWzkAp6#0

Perhaps if people link their own specific trades, and someone else can try searching for the item and confirm whether their shop appears on their search results?

same problem on my bot too, my games not shown on search results

This really sucks, lack of search results is a lack of potential sales. Joto I know you have your hands full but could you please try to pin down this search problem for us. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this.

This really sucks, lack of search results is a lack of potential sales. Joto I know you have your hands full but could you please try to pin down this search problem for us. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this.

Already trying to.

As I believe this problem is fixed now. Thank you a lot for your work.
If there is anyone still get no result, please check whether "-" (hyphen) is included in the item's name, and delete it if included. I also left the detail about this problem on Bug-report forum.

As I believe this problem is fixed now. Thank you a lot for your work.
If there is anyone still get no result, please check whether "-" (hyphen) is included in the item's name, and delete it if included. I also left the detail about this problem on Bug-report forum.

What item has a hyphen in its name?
I guess if you put the whole name (with hyphen) in quotation marks it will still search.

What item has a hyphen in its name?
I guess if you put the whole name (with hyphen) in quotation marks it will still search.

I'm sorry I forgot to write an example. Like Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition, the games which has hyphen in its name will be excluded, while Assassin's Creed Revelations Gold Edition or "Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition" would respond correct result.
I thought this is rather bug problem than site suggestion, since it only occurs when "- " (hyphen and space, without quotation) is put on search.
Like on Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves or some DLCs, special packages, hyphen is often used in its pure name and people may put that name directly without quotation.