Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
it's have steam error and message "Trade offer Failure , inventory capacity reached or the steam player items API for is down.if you sure that the inventory is not yet reached,please try again later.
I'm try to exchange 2 days but nothing happened ,it's only have steam error
Replies

I have the same problem :(

Are you trying to exchange CS:GO items? It's item schema is down. Leave those items alone at this moment.

same with me, i get no problem take tf2 and csgo, but cannot grab my emoticon

same message with my trading card withdrawl problem

I have 9 Dota2 keys in my bots inventory that I am unable to withdraw because of this same issue.

same message with my trading card withdrawl problem

still no fix D:

About withdrawal trading cards, please read this post: http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/13071/

any fix for this?

same problem! i am just trying to buy a gift. i think steam inventory has no limit.... please fix

same problem! i am just trying to buy a gift. i think steam inventory has no limit.... please fix

This error also occurs on purchase if the shop's inventory is full. Could you post the trade here so that we could test from here?

me too.
i cant withdraw my keys D:

I'm having the same problem. I can't buy games with Team Fortress 2 Keys :(

This error also occurs on purchase if the shop's inventory is full. Could you post the trade here so that we could test from here?

sorry didn't answer before. i had the problem with all the trades, and i have tried with +10. the problems appeared after i bought 1000 cards in the steam market...

could you please help me?

still having same problem, please help

I have Same Problem He Told Me inventory capacity reached

I tried to buy CSS from my second acc and get this: "inventory capacity is reached...".
My inventory isn't full, my bot have got "dead island", but i still can't trade. What's the problem?