Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I was checking my trade log and apparently people are having trouble purchasing my item but especially my trading cards. about 90% of the purchases are cancelled and or reverted. I just noticed this and I would like to find a solution asap.

thanks

Solution: Due to a new Steam regulation, in order to trade Steam community items [trading card, gems, emoticons etc.], your account must own a game with trading cards support. Working games include cheap games like Bad Rats or even free games like Dead Island Epidemic.

To VIPs: You can look into your bot's inventory and find if your Steam items are tagged tradable. If necessary, you could send a game to the bot for redeem.
Replies

Solution: Due to a new Steam regulation, in order to trade Steam community items [trading card, gems, emoticons etc.], your account must own a game with trading cards support. Working games include cheap games like Bad Rats or even free games like Dead Island Epidemic.

To VIPs: You can look into your bot's inventory and find if your Steam items are tagged tradable. If necessary, you could send a game to the bot for redeem.

Question. If free games work, couldn't you just add the free license for Dead Island Epidemic to all bot accounts?

https://steamdb.info/sub/48316/

Or does it have to be a beta giftable item?

I tried, simply having such games in the library does not work. It has to redeem something..

Hello Joto, could you activate the gift "Dead Bits" to my bot's account? Thank you.

Can you activate Defy Gravity Extended please?

Thanks

EDIT: thanks it worked

Joto, I have a dead island epidemic in my bot, can you activate it please? Thanks.

Hi Joto, can you activate Gun Monkeys? It's on my bot.
EDIT: Thanks Joto <3

Ok, i sent Dead Island: Epidemic to the bot. How to activate it ?
Thx alot man !

Joto, could u add Gun Monkeys or Def Gravity to my bot library to solve issue in my account? Thanks.

i cant see 93 sacks,can you send me trade offer to my main account, i cant exchange , still untradable?

sacks are on inventory bot but i cant see in site,and when you fix i try exchange or sell via transfer and sacks disappear of site