Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello it seems im the only one got this issue,it has been some days,i cant withdraw or deposit anything,because when i click the exchange button nothing happens,i change several browsers all the same,can you help me out?thanks.
Replies

Try to delete browser cache and get a complete page refresh.
Do not run any addon/extensions that may prevent javascript from loading.

Sorry I do not have much idea about 'unresponsive buttons', as this is not a common problem for most people.

What I did yesterday is click stop after get the page loaded and then buttons will be usable.

Sorry I do not have much idea about 'unresponsive buttons', as this is not a common problem for most people.

Hello thanks for the reply,i already did this and nothing good,it makes completely cant use the site,so can you reload my shop or refresh or something?

Hello thanks for the reply,i already did this and nothing good,it makes completely cant use the site,so can you reload my shop or refresh or something?

I think the problem is that your browser cannot fully load the page. If I remember right you have some problem loading item images too?

But I do not have the perfect solution for you because I have no idea why the page cannot be fully loaded on your browser. Everyone has a different setup so it's hard for me to know whether it's a problem on this side or your side.

I think the problem is that your browser cannot fully load the page. If I remember right you have some problem loading item images too?

But I do not have the perfect solution for you because I have no idea why the page cannot be fully loaded on your browser. Everyone has a different setup so it's hard for me to know whether it's a problem on this side or your side.

Hello joto thanks for the reply,however i can see the pictures but i have no idea about if its fully loaded,but i can purchase on the site and the purchase button instantly works.