Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hey guys, first time posting! I'm new to this, I expect to come across as a retard :P

So I want to buy a CS:GO copy (here's the purchase-link: http://dispenser.tf/trade/141672/).

I have 4 phoenix keys in my inventory, and my profile/inventory are set to public. I copy-pasted my Trade-URL (as instructed on the bottom of the purchase-link), and pressed "purchase". Seemed like everything went fine.

Now I still have my Phoenix keys in my inventory. I have no incoming trade offers. I simply don't know what I need to do now, in order to get my CS:GO copy, and pay with my 4 keys.

Thanks in advance for replies and help! :)
Replies

The trade you linked to does not accept phoenix keys.

I can no longer see the trade (it's already sold out I guess). Please try out another trade and if you still have any problem feel free to post here again.

Hey. So I managed to buy the game. I gave my friend (who recommended me to try dispenser tf in the first place) my 4 keys, he used the keys to pay for the game, and then sent me the game.

I've been playing CS:GO the past few days.

A few moments ago, I got this error message:

"A gift you received has been removed from your account.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Your recent gift received from "A-LEX.007_VRN" has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this gift can no longer be played as a result. If you would like to purchase this item, visit the Steam Store. Otherwise, you may choose to delete the local content associated with this gift."

Does anyone know what the problem might be, or how to fix it?

Hey. So I managed to buy the game. I gave my friend (who recommended me to try dispenser tf in the first place) my 4 keys, he used the keys to pay for the game, and then sent me the game.

I've been playing CS:GO the past few days.

A few moments ago, I got this error message:

"A gift you received has been removed from your account.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Your recent gift received from "A-LEX.007_VRN" has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this gift can no longer be played as a result. If you would like to purchase this item, visit the Steam Store. Otherwise, you may choose to delete the local content associated with this gift."

Does anyone know what the problem might be, or how to fix it?

Your gift is revoked, You have to write to Steam support about that.

Your gift is revoked, You have to write to Steam support about that.

Ye, I just sent them a detailed message. Hoping this gets fixed.

Do you know if I have any chance in getting my game back? Or will I most likely have to buy a new copy?

I hate to keep asking questions and taking your time, really. I, more than anyone, want this over with so I can just enjoy gaming lol. But I really don't know where else to ask, none of my friends got experience with stuff like this (buying copies from strangers etc.)

So I appreciate all replies :)