Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
i buyed gifts from pony dispenser bot the bot takes the keys but never sent me gifts

help pls
Replies

now i have again lost 3 keys+3 keys+ 3ref metals + 1 scrap met

HElp pls

Is this resolved or still not received? What is the task ID?

Is this resolved or still not received? What is the task ID?

it is not solved yet
sry sir but i dont know the id but i know his bot https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054392087

From either your inventory history of the owner history on this site you should be able to find the trades that you have traded keys to the bot. I need to at least know which shop and what you were buying.

From either your inventory history of the owner history on this site you should be able to find the trades that you have traded keys to the bot. I need to at least know which shop and what you were buying.

i was buiying 3 garry mod for 1 key each

I looked at the gift history of Pony's bot from Steam. It showed that 3x Garry's Mod and 5x Terraria were sent to you already.

I looked at the gift history of Pony's bot from Steam. It showed that 3x Garry's Mod and 5x Terraria were sent to you already.

it was there in my inventory when i got but cant made trades than second day it disappeared sir than i buyed those gifts from other sellers that purchase was of 1st dec.

and y i cant make trades? i can edit and make csgo keys trades but cant make new csgo keys trades

it was there in my inventory when i got but cant made trades than second day it disappeared sir than i buyed those gifts from other sellers that purchase was of 1st dec.

and y i cant make trades? i can edit and make csgo keys trades but cant make new csgo keys trades

If they disappeared after you received them then it already is not one of our problems. We really cannot be responsible for what is happening on your Steam.

If they disappeared after you received them then it already is not one of our problems. We really cannot be responsible for what is happening on your Steam.

It is not disappeared from my steam acc,it was disappeared from my bot inv.

I have checked the Steam history of your bot, the games have not been sent out after receiving it. So I am not sure if they have disappeared. I could not help in this case because I could not find anything unusual.

Or the game may have already been 'recovered' as lost items some time ago.

Happens when you don't sell me keys :P
Bad luck.