Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
when i try to make csgo keys thread for tf2 keys it just relaods and give me 2 same pages in 1 page
Replies

When you make a trade of CS:GO Key -> TF2 Key
It just reloads and give me 2 same pages in 1 page

Not sure what this part means?

For me too, just reload again the page.. Cant make trade offer with csgo keys.

i mean like same page is reapeating 1 after the other in bottom

This guy is having the same problem I'm having. I posted a thread about this on 30 November I think, you said you where looking into these issues. (I was having this issue when trying to create a trade with dota 2 keys)

Here's my post: http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/14150/

This guy is having the same problem I'm having. I posted a thread about this on 30 November I think, you said you where looking into these issues. (I was having this issue when trying to create a trade with dota 2 keys)

Here's my post: http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/14150/

Same problem for me.

Try to use only 1 scrap, or something else, pick in the inventory only this, after this klick on trade, you open the trade page, then in the new trade page pick the csgo keys and remove the scrap or what you have add.

Hope you understand me, for me its helpful.

Same here! :(

Try to use only 1 scrap, or something else, pick in the inventory only this, after this klick on trade, you open the trade page, then in the new trade page pick the csgo keys and remove the scrap or what you have add.

Hope you understand me, for me its helpful.

Thanks for that :)

Yea, looks like some items, when selected, blocks trade from creating. For example, if i want to create trade which contains not only game, but also colorful emotion, this bug occurs. When just game is selected all works and i can add emotion later. My emotions are untradable, so it could be issue.

My emotions are untradable, so it could be issue.

Its not, the rest of us have this problem with tradable items as well (cs:go / dota2 keys for example)