Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I Just added my alt acc to send gifts to the bot, i see the games on inventory, but not on site.
Please Fix Thanksç.
Replies

Please do not send via alt accounts, the items won't register.

Please do not send via alt accounts, the items won't register.

I See it now, sorry
http://gyazo.com/41a6e09d3c7356c9a19b6f1200a8cfe7
But i think it will be really helpfull if we can do this.

I agree something like what Ln.Ris tried to do would be nice. Assuming the SteamID is used to register the gifts, couldn't there be like a data structure to hold a list of IDs that we manually input from the personalization page, that we allow to gift games to the bot? This would make it super easy for those who use alts to store games, as well as those who might find it convenient to have a supplier gift directly to the bot.

I agree something like what Ln.Ris tried to do would be nice. Assuming the SteamID is used to register the gifts, couldn't there be like a data structure to hold a list of IDs that we manually input from the personalization page, that we allow to gift games to the bot? This would make it super easy for those who use alts to store games, as well as those who might find it convenient to have a supplier gift directly to the bot.

After some consideration, a list of IDs solely for depositing gift would be compatible with our current system without much security risk. We will add this feature very soon.

However, the ability for allowing multiple users to control the same shop, will not be added (this is off topic, just saying it because people ask me a lot).

After some consideration, a list of IDs solely for depositing gift would be compatible with our current system without much security risk. We will add this feature very soon.

However, the ability for allowing multiple users to control the same shop, will not be added (this is off topic, just saying it because people ask me a lot).

Thanks for this joto, This is awesome.