Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I think it is not just me, but i see a increase of declined offer, almost sure its because buyer don't read and then receive a empity trade offer and decline, maybe something could be did to help users to see.
Replies

Like?

Have the untradable gift gifted first to their dispenser inventory, and notify as such in the trade offer with a link so they know. (similar with how BTC trading works). But also prevent them from withdrawing until they fulfill their side of the trade.

I mentioned like 3 times already, but you keep ingoring it.
Mark the untradable gifts as untradable on the site. Maybe with a red frame around it like on TF2OP in terms of tf2 items, or with a "tape" on the picture saying "giftable only".
Also you could write something in the trade offer, like "The gift you're purchasing is not tradable. You have to pay first then receive the gift."

ALSO, misinformed customers could cause a lot of scamming reports on your bots which is another reason to do something against it...

And also mark somehow the Any CSGO key icon to distinguish it from the normal CSGO case key icon.

Sidenote: I'll spam these (different marking of Any CSGO key, and untradable gifts) until I'll get a fair answer on them. (Doing it in different dispenser.tf Forum topics since weeks)

Mark the untradable gifts as untradable on the site. Maybe with a red frame around it like on TF2OP in terms of tf2 items, or with a "tape" on the picture saying "giftable only".
Also you could write something in the trade offer, like "The gift you're purchasing is not tradable. You have to pay first then receive the gift."

ALSO, misinformed customers could cause a lot of scamming reports on your bots which is another reason to do something against it...

And also mark somehow the Any CSGO key icon to distinguish it from the normal CSGO case key icon.

Sidenote: I'll spam these (different marking of Any CSGO key, and untradable gifts) until I'll get a fair answer on them. (Doing it in different dispenser.tf Forum topics since weeks

You are right, especially about fake scamming reports. For example today one customer wrote in my wall and said "-rep i was waiting 1 hour and i still dont get my game, reported". He reported my bot or my own account, idk. Because i added him after it but he blocked me :S This kind of silly people can report all bots. Btw he took his gift even if it's late but already reported. There must be some warning messages in website so they must know, we aren't scammer and it's not related with us.

Sidenote: I'll spam these (different marking of Any CSGO key, and untradable gifts) until I'll get a fair answer on them. (Doing it in different dispenser.tf Forum topics since weeks

Agree with all of your points. I don't think any should be too hard to implement right Joto?

agree that untradable gifts should be marked somehow, because sometimes i need game to trade right away and some sellers not mention the gift is tradable or not

Thank you for implementing the red frame!

Still please consider changing the picture of Any CS:GO key!!

Thank you for implementing the red frame!

Still please consider changing the picture of Any CS:GO key!!

Does the "Any CSGO Key" option actually work? Last time I tested it, it wouldn't.