Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I stopped trading after Valve changed their gift policy few weeks back. I was really upset, because trading was a huge part of my life. However a friend told me that you can actually trade untradeable games via Dispenser.tf. Can someone tell me how it works and why/how is it even possible? If I buy a game from store and place it into my inventory (and it is untradeable for 30 days), it will be possible to deposit it onto my bot? Can I do it with multiple games at once like before, or do I have to trade them one by one?

Thank you.
Replies

U gift them to your VIP bot and then use the "accept game gifts" button to transfer them to him.

U gift them to your VIP bot and then use the "accept game gifts" button to transfer them to him.

I see. And in acase I buy an untradeable game from another dispenser.tf seller, will I be able to trade it? Or will his bot gift the game to me and it will be added to my library?

I see. And in acase I buy an untradeable game from another dispenser.tf seller, will I be able to trade it? Or will his bot gift the game to me and it will be added to my library?

If someone gifts you game (including cases when that someone is bot) you can redeem it 2 ways - add to your backpack or add to your library. If you add to backpack you can then gift further (to your bot for example) and so on. This is basic steam 101 :). Dispenser has no way telling if that gift you are sending to bot is bought by you or traded before, if thats what you asked.