Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi joto. My bot not accepting giftings now. I added 2 more guys to bots whitelist and already in bots friendlist. it can accepted before from this guys but not now.

My Bot ID: http://dispenser.tf/id/76561198027055499

Replies

Only not working for people in the whitelist, or including your account too?

Include my main account too, there is no problem with withdrawing, only problem not accept any gifted copy.

Include my main account too, there is no problem with withdrawing, only problem not accept any gifted copy.

same for me joto pls help i m getting too many prob :(

There are a few gifts sent from account 765611*******6134, however the backpack of that account is private.

I tried to add my account in the white list of your shop, and the bot accepted my gifts without any problem.

Backpack must be public for bots to accept gifts. Steam may need 5-10 minutes to update the actual backpack status after you switched it in your Steam profile page.

There are a few gifts sent from account 765611*******6134, however the backpack of that account is private.

I tried to add my account in the white list of your shop, and the bot accepted my gifts without any problem.

Backpack must be public for bots to accept gifts. Steam may need 5-10 minutes to update the actual backpack status after you switched it in your Steam profile page.

Thank you, working now.