Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
this is a major problem... showing me items for a price i go out and buy the keys to do a trade.. and i find the stupid shop turned off... what the hell..... now i am stuck with keys i do not want cause i was shown a false damn price... now i want my item for the advertised price... DO NOT SHOW ME STUFF I CAN NOT BUY.... THIS SHOULD BE EXTREMELY ILLEGAL... FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!!!!!!
Replies

Disabled shop already does not show in main page or search result, try that yourself. Of course, if you have obtained the URL somewhere else, you could still access the shop (but shown a screen that tells you shop is turned off).

The shop also may have turned off when you are buying the keys, when you leave the page open while shop is enabled.

Disabled shop already does not show in main page or search result, try that yourself. Of course, if you have obtained the URL somewhere else, you could still access the shop (but shown a screen that tells you shop is turned off).

The shop also may have turned off when you are buying the keys, when you leave the page open while shop is enabled.

not true at all.... search: Devil May Cry... 2/3 of the way down you will find one for 4x tf2 keys with a :crystal: emot at the start... buy the keys from steam cause its best price and find out for yourself that you got screwed cause of false advertisement...

EDIT> tested again two additional times after posting this.. still in search results.. still same issue.. now im stuck with keys and dont have the game i want for the price advertised..

also absolutely no warning or saying anywhere at all about it being shut off..

nevermind thanks to steams retarded new decision im stuck with the stupid keys anyways.. goodbye trading world... FU steam..

nevermind thanks to steams retarded new decision im stuck with the stupid keys anyways.. goodbye trading world... FU steam..

Added you, ill give you DMC because i know you feel. i have tradable copy.

thanks a ton for offer =) i had not realized i was stuck with the keys the moment i purchased them anyways.. i just bought the game afterall on the sale instead =) i hope this helps resolve any issues there maybe in the system or helps prevent someone else from making the same mistake at least =)

EDIT>> ill have a few keys to come back in a week now with lol.