Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi,
I bought 4 ETS 2, last 3 Jan 2015, traded with Dispenser 394 (VIP) 4 TF2 keys ( Please see gift related to task #1644098) which is unredeemed . Noticed that this is restricted games when I was about to accept the gifts, so did not redeem it. Can I ask for the tradeback of my 4 keys? Sorry for this trouble but I am used to see that red mark on top of the game but those 4 copies does not have.

Hoping for your kind consideration....

Hope for your immediate reply.. More Power ...
Replies

I see the keys in my bot, but dont see in the inventory in the dispenser, please return him the keys, thanks

.candy, I have transferred the keys to your shop inventory, please take it from there.

Hi, where will I see my shop inventory, I mean if its different from TF2 inventory? And also where can I track those 4 keys?

Hi, where will I see my shop inventory, I mean if its different from TF2 inventory? And also where can I track those 4 keys?

You can access your shop inventory from: http://dispenser.tf/myshop/
To withdraw items, under "Inventory", click "Team Fortress 2". Select (highlight) the keys and click "Exchange" at the bottom task bar.

You can access your shop inventory from: http://dispenser.tf/myshop/
To withdraw items, under "Inventory", click "Team Fortress 2". Select (highlight) the keys and click "Exchange" at the bottom task bar.

Ok, got it. Thank u so much ! Have a nice day...

This is being to be a big problem, since many sellers are putting these game for sell, we need a better visual thing to show the game is locked, because buyers don't will mouse over the games for see if its locked or not.

This is being to be a big problem, since many sellers are putting these game for sell, we need a better visual thing to show the game is locked, because buyers don't will mouse over the games for see if its locked or not.

We could use a red exclamation mark, like on tf2outpost. I think this could do the work.

OK I got it. We will see what can be done to improve this.