Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Can i refresh my inventory items somehow? I've added some CoD Ghosts copies to my shop and when i added them, they were giftable only. However they aren't giftable only gifts anymore, but my shop still shows them as giftable only. Is there a way to refresh my items without retrieving the gifts?
Thanks in advance!
Replies

The only way to refresh untradable gifts is to take them out and put them back in.

The only way to refresh untradable gifts is to take them out and put them back in.

What is the reason you can't make a refresh inv button? (That could do soemthing against ghost items too)
Would this overburden the system?

What is the reason you can't make a refresh inv button? (That could do soemthing against ghost items too)

According to Joto, the meta data does not update unless you trade the item. So the item has to be re-exchanged for it to update the status. It is a limitation on Valve's side and there is no workaround as of now.

According to Joto, the meta data does not update unless you trade the item. So the item has to be re-exchanged for it to update the status. It is a limitation on Valve's side and there is no workaround as of now.

I see; thought the in the inventory visible Tradable/Not Tradable tags on the gifts are good for something in this regard. (Or their API markings)