Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
many people tried to buy items on dispenser . each time they try dispenser says that their backpack is private ( while it's completely public ) , even me , my bot keep saying , ( our system cannot obtain the content of your backpack since it is private ) , please fix :\
Replies

I'm guessing it's CS:GO items. This error shows up if the CS:GO API is down, which is most of the time. Dispenser.tf should probably expand on that error and add "...or the trade API might be down."

I'm guessing it's CS:GO items. This error shows up if the CS:GO API is down, which is most of the time. Dispenser.tf should probably expand on that error and add "...or the trade API might be down."

it have been over than 1 week :( , but thanks for replying

That API icon doesn't seem to be reliable.
I tried to withdraw 100+ csgo keys while it was red and I suceeded. In other cases some ppl added me, they couldn't pay to the bot with csgo keys, but we could trade between each other afterwards...

I tried to withdraw 100+ csgo keys while it was red and I suceeded. In other cases some ppl added me, they couldn't pay to the bot with csgo keys, but we could trade between each other afterwards...

Withdrawal should work regardless of the API status, just that the change to the inventory won't be updated until the API is accessible.
Also, you can always trade with other people regardless of the API status, since you do not use the API trading with people.
It mainly affects deposit and purchase (since the API is used for backpack information).

Withdrawal should work regardless of the API status, just that the change to the inventory won't be updated until the API is accessible.
Also, you can always trade with other people regardless of the API status, since you do not use the API trading with people.
It mainly affects deposit and purchase (since the API is used for backpack information).

Ah didn't know about that, thanks for the infos.
Isn't there a way to circumvent the API checking? (Guess because the bot is the one to send the trade offer it's not...)

Ah didn't know about that, thanks for the infos.
Isn't there a way to circumvent the API checking? (Guess because the bot is the one to send the trade offer it's not...)

We cannot circumvent it because it is needed (the API is not merely checked for the sake of checking, but the information sent back from the API call is required for our database update).