Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Based on my own experiences (and the visible sharking on Rust gifts + their rise in price), buying 4 packs as gift isn't available anymore. So locked regions probably lost their last chance to sell stuff from their store as ROW.
(In case you didn't know, 4 packs from locked regions gave 3 ROW games even after the recent lock on the carts.)

Regarding Captchas:
@ Claymore: Yes it's for everyone if you don't turn it off. More info: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/trade_tf#announcements/detail/252534223773434505
Replies

They also added email conformation after acepting trades or thats not for everyone?

However trying to vanish their responsibilities when you want to turn it off is kind of ridiculous. Like the hacker owning the victim's passwords couldn't do it.

So locked regions probably lost their last chance to sell stuff from their store as ROW.

Not really. They just have to buy the multi-packs directly with alts, instead of buying them as gifts with their main account and then unpacking them.

Although the prices might go up slightly because they can no longer make a profit on 4-pack splits, only on the 3 resulting copies.

They also added email conformation after acepting trades or thats not for everyone?

I think it depends on the number of the trades already done on the account. I didn't get any when I sent trade offers from my main account, but did get the e-mail when I used another. Seems it's optional (Privacy Settings), but apparently Steam Support won't help you if you have that disabled and lose your items for any reason.

Screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/kN7yTu4.png

So locked regions probably lost their last chance to sell stuff from their store as ROW.

Not really. They just have to buy the multi-packs directly with alts, instead of buying them as gifts with their main account and then unpacking them.

Although the prices might go up slightly because they can no longer make a profit on 4-pack splits, only on the 3 resulting copies.

I admit it, you're right.
Though it's an additional hassle (email conformation, having wallet on qiwi, etc., topping up each account) that might not everybody would take.
Though the ones that might would, will put more profits on the gifts. But that's probably not a big trouble if rouble remains to be weak against the dollar.

Now i am wondering if buying SubIds that are invisible in store (like buying Skyrim Legendary ROW in russia before global lockdown) still works.. Because such purchase basically uses same method that were used to buy 4packs.

Now i am wondering if buying SubIds that are invisible in store (like buying Skyrim Legendary ROW in russia before global lockdown) still works.. Because such purchase basically uses same method that were used to buy 4packs.

I'm pretty sure the cart gets locked at checkout. If you check steamdb, individual games didn't get any lock retroactively.

The glitch still works without any issues, i just tested it with Life is Strange.

The glitch still works without any issues, i just tested it with Life is Strange.

Didn't it get a lock at the end when you change back the store's region?

Didn't it get a lock at the end when you change back the store's region?

Of course it did, but i got 56692 (ROW) instead of 56486 (RU/CIS/IN) with the glitch. Which was exactly what i wanted.

i See much guys putting new Games on Dispenser and cheap like rust for just 5 Keys, they are creating multiple accounts, or games leftover?