Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi joto sir

The customers of my shop are saying that "they r adding me bcos they cant trade with my bot " and since 2 days no items was sold also
Replies

same here 2 days 0 games sold

joto sir u here?

joto sir u here?

Your shop gives me no problem at all. What error(s) are people having?

yesterday i cant even withdraw metals but now its working but y no games is selling since 3 days

yesterday i cant even withdraw metals but now its working but y no games is selling since 3 days

Change your cs:go price to 1 key and you will see that all works just fine :D. Jokes aside - if you suspect that your bot does not work, just send some keys to your alt and try to buy something. Most likely all works fine and user reports were related to temporary API errors.

As you understand now when RU marked is closed dispenser prices are not so sweet anymore. Sometimes game price in keys is greater then game itself when on sale, unless client buys keys via ppal or bitcoins. So some users buy from shop, some go to kinguin, humblebundles etc.

"My game does not sell, my bot must be having problems!"
Seriously, you can test your own bot with another account or via a friend. Your bug report could have been much more informative and helpful. Instead of saying "Help, does not work", you can give me the error message.