Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I did notice that some of my trades have "Disabled" note, I have not figured out why or when thit happens though. Is it simply a bug after update or any other ideas?
Replies

I just noticed it too, i think it happens when the trade is edited in some way so you can review it before enabling again. Just click where it says disabled on the shop page and it will change to enabled.

same here.

It's not a bug, from the announcement on main dispenser.tf page:

You can now enable/disable specific trade.

Trades are default disabled after created or edited, please go through the trade items and trade type and enable it after any trade editing.

Bitcoin wishlist prices may be multiplied by 10 as a by product during the previous update, and we are not going to modify them by script since it may also divide some already corrected values. Please go over your bitcoin wishlist and correct the prices.

It's not a bug, from the announcement on main dispenser.tf page:

You can now enable/disable specific trade.

Trades are default disabled after created or edited, please go through the trade items and trade type and enable it after any trade editing.

Bitcoin wishlist prices may be multiplied by 10 as a by product during the previous update, and we are not going to modify them by script since it may also divide some already corrected values. Please go over your bitcoin wishlist and correct the prices.

It takes them a while to change to Disabled after editing then.

After editing them, roughly every second of my trades get disabled so it's kind of unpredictable. I think it shouldn't functionate like that.

If it's working as intended, it is frustrating and inefficient. The system should never auto-disable my trades unless everything is sold out. Making changes or restocking should not disable my trade. I sometimes over look that and realize hours later it was disabled this entire time. Plus there is a lag when you click it and if you click it too many times and go off to do something else, it might settle on disable.

Because there were reports that trade types would change after editing (although I do not know how that happened). That's why I hope every shop owners to review their trades after every editing in order to make sure everything is perfect. I hate to see people lose items because of unintended trade types/wishlists.

EDIT: Just found a script bug that DISABLED -> ENABLED is not updated real-time. For now, to enable a trade, just click disable once and refresh the page.