Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
When I initially sent the Battleblock gifts to the bot they were untradable. If you look at the bots inventory they are now tradable. I tried removing the trade offer and rescanning the gifts on the bot, but they're still flagged incorrectly. Can my bot be resynchronized or something?
Replies

You have to send them back to your account and upload to bot again. Thats how it works now.

The is the most backwards thing I have ever heard of. Why should I send gifts which are clearly marked "Tags: Tradable, Not Marketable" on my bot ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158195728/inventory/ ) to myself so I can wait ANOTHER 30 DAYS for them to be "Tradable". Responses like "Thats how it works now." are totally useless and not productive.

Here's a solution instead of "Thats how it works now.": Joto could you please adjust the code to rescan the trade status of gifts if they're removed from an active trade.

Here is another advice for you, wait for Joto to tell you that you will do it as everyone else does. Useless is your topic where you asking what everyone already know.

Here is another advice for you, wait for Joto to tell you that you will do it as everyone else does. Useless is your topic where you asking what everyone already know.
My topic wasn't directed to the community.

The is the most backwards thing I have ever heard of. Why should I send gifts which are clearly marked "Tags: Tradable, Not Marketable" on my bot ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158195728/inventory/ ) to myself so I can wait ANOTHER 30 DAYS for them to be "Tradable". Responses like "Thats how it works now." are totally useless and not productive.

Here's a solution instead of "Thats how it works now.": Joto could you please adjust the code to rescan the trade status of gifts if they're removed from an active trade.

Gifting or trading an already "Tradable" game will not make it "Untradable" again. A gift becomes untradable for 30 days only upon purchase from the store, any actions after that will not affect its status.

Gifting or trading an already "Tradable" game will not make it "Untradable" again. A gift becomes untradable for 30 days only upon purchase from the store, any actions after that will not affect its status.

Thanks for the good piece of information, but I Declined the gifts and now they're missing from my Dispenser inventory, but I see them on the bot via steam.

Thank you for fixing my issue!

So There no way to bot auto update the gifts ? im with some games with this problems, this is really bad need to remove from trade and bla bla bla, someday this will be fixed ?

So There no way to bot auto update the gifts ? im with some games with this problems, this is really bad need to remove from trade and bla bla bla, someday this will be fixed ?

We did not have the system to update the gift attributes as we believe the resource it takes could be enormous. But after some consideration we are going to give it a try and add "untradable gift check" to our inventory checking routine to convert untradable gift to tradable if found. If that does not hurt performance too much we will leave it running. :)

We did not have the system to update the gift attributes as we believe the resource it takes could be enormous. But after some consideration we are going to give it a try and add "untradable gift check" to our inventory checking routine to convert untradable gift to tradable if found. If that does not hurt performance too much we will leave it running. :)

Yeap true, to keep the code looping all the time it'll hurt performances for sure.

But well, what if you make a check everyday ? I think it's a good idea maybe every hour.

If we are making it, it will be running daily (alongside the missing item check).

If we are making it, it will be running daily (alongside the missing item check).

Or it could be mixed: User has a button and only uses it if necessary BUT maximum once a day

Thanks for looking into this. Joto if it's too resource heavy could you just make it scan the gift if a user adds it to a trade (have it scan a gift a maximum of once a day)