Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
A few weeks back I tried to make use of dispenser when buying some items from a shop, but every time I did it when the CS-GO API was up(Since CS-GO keys were involved), it would say "Sending" on the status, but just disappear after a few seconds. No trade offer received on my end. I tried a few other stores, and even tried just sending my keys to my own stores inventory to try and trade through that, but even then I wouldn't receive the trade offer from the bot to deposit. I figured it may be some issue at the time so I waited a few weeks until now. I've been trying again on multiple stores, and again depositing to my own, but every single time I'm not receiving any offer. I even tried changing my trade offer URL, but that didn't seem to work.

What could the issue be? The last time I used the site prior to last month, I didn't have any of these issues.
Replies

Can your account trade at all? If you've reset your password at any point in the last month or so, that's probably your issue.

Well I haven't reset my password at all recently. I also just tried doing a test trade with my friend, and that went okay as well, so I don't think it's any restrictions on my part.

It seems I've actually managed to fix it. By doing a trade outside of dispenser, that seems to have jigged something, as it's now sending me trade offers again. No idea what that did, but whatever, I'm not complaining!