Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
You will probably find this post a bit weird.
My main steam account connected with VIP dispenser shop: http://dispenser.tf/id/76561198055947107 has been compromised.
Since i have quite a few csgo copies on that shop, I am requesting ban until i recover my main steam account.
I am not sure how i will be able to prove that i am the owner of the mentioned shop, but i hope you will understand me.
4 days have passed since my main was compromised, and I got no response from steam support.
I have "community" banned my account, and am still logged in outpost and backpack.tf, therefore if you require me to prove the ownership i can use one of those two platforms, or anything else that you find acceptable.
If you find it impossible for me to prove that shop is mine, a week or two restriction to retrieve items would be helpful.
Replies

The account "Mastermind" has been temporarily banned. Please continue to update us about your situation so that we can assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation. You have pretty much helped me preserve 90% of my backpack.
I will most likely create a new post with this, and "Mastermind" account linking this thread to confirm the ownership after I successfully recover it.

Hello Joto.
I am making this post to notify you of the "Mastermind" account recovery which has been successful.
I will log in and make a post from the main account just to confirm the claims.

Hello Joto.
I did manage to "community" ban my account, restricting it from trading, therefore i didn't loose a single item ^^
I did not notice that the "hacker" left password change mail in the "deleted" box, which would allow me to lock the account completely from any kind of gift/item transfer, therefore I panicked and asked for your help.
The intervention was not as necessary as i though, but nevertheless you did assist me in the matter, for which i am more than grateful.

Welcome back. :)

The account "Mastermind" has been unbanned.