Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
A few days back i bought a copy of Counter strike: Source to have some fun with my friends with some cs:go keys.
Now today i came back to having 2 new copies in my inventory, and 8 keys missing. I watched my trade history through and i see this http://gyazo.com/8255610ceb495710ed2cfa2832ce3e87
Can someone explain what the heck is going on here...
Replies

If you can't remember trading today for another copy of CS:S than someone else did it...this means you ether been hacked or your family/friend did it. (You have to check your mail for this trading conformation as well) In any case, how you made a connection to Dispenser again? Is this "Supermarket" dispenser bot or what?

Where did you take this screenshot? Your Steam account?

This guy sent me trade offer and i accepted it. After some time he added me and asked to trade it back because he already got another copy. I dont understand why you sent my trade offer if you already got it. You can always cancel your trade offer if you dont wana trade but you didnt do that so i think this is only your fault.

This guy sent me trade offer and i accepted it. After some time he added me and asked to trade it back because he already got another copy. I dont understand why you sent my trade offer if you already got it. You can always cancel your trade offer if you dont wana trade but you didnt do that so i think this is only your fault.

This happens time to time. User be like: "OMG I NEED TAHT GAME ASAP" and he sends multiple trade offers to different users, he adds them, so that he can get the game as fast as possible.
If he isn't careful enough he sends multiple offers with different keys.

OP you seem to be either a noob, or just trying to blame someone else because of your fault...