Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi so I bought Broforce for 2.5k thinking it would be a 4 pack (as it said "Broforce 4-pack Gift") so when I went to buy the gift I paid the keys, and then I received the gift I activated it thinking I would get 3 single Broforce copies. So when the 3 singles didn't show up I thought I was scammed by the seller.

Then I told my friend who said it was a dispenser glitch, and not the seller, so I looked into it and realized that all the broforce copies say "broforce 4 pack" there is no option to buy a single copy thus to distingish it from the 4 pack, so when I bought the game there were no notes ANYWHERE saying it would be a single copy.

So now I am asking if I can receive a complete refund, as this misinformation led me to lose 2.5 keys, or if someone can help me resolve this issue.

Here is the shop link where I got it from: https://dispenser.tf/trade/158314/

(there is no mention anywhere that it is a single copy)

I also have proof of this
Replies

Chalk it up to experience... "4-pack gifts" are the extra copies you get from splitting, not the pack itself. The price could have tipped you off. It's not that cheap anywhere, not even in Russia.

Not sure who you're expecting a refund from. It's not an error with Dispenser, and I seriously doubt that the shop owner will refund you for a copy that you activated.

That is not a visual glitch. Valve calls those 4-pack splits "4-pack gift". It's their naming system not ours.