Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
"Your maximum open tasks is reached. Please wait for some of them to expire"

?????
As far as I can tell I have 0 "open tasks"...
Replies

I'm now held hostage for over an hour.
Probably by this:
" Error! Item Evolve (In a savage world of man vs nature, are you the hunter or the hunted? The creators of Left 4 Dead, Turtle Rock Studios, bring you Evolve, the next-generation of multiplayer shooters where four hunters face-off against a single, player-controlled monster.) (ID: 4721945) is locked by active tasks or trades!"

How the hell is somebody able to hold my dispenser hostage for over an hour?!?!?
Can dispenser plz let me know who's blocking me so I can put him on my blacklist... ty.

Fucking finally, after 1,5 hour I can transfer items again to the bot....

Buyers cannot hold your shop hostage. The task limit is per user meaning that your shop can still deal with other people even if someone tries to trolls your shop by not responding to the trade offer. I believe the error is resulted from your deposit/withdraw. If you withdraw CS:GO items and the Valve's Web API is down before the changes are written to our database (which happens very often, check the forum and you will see people complaining about CS:GO items all the time). Bot will be locked until the API is back up.