Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
NVM for now, after 1,5 hour was finally able to transfer items to the bot again...
...I'll try this a bit more but another thing like this and I ain't going to be happy...

I bought VIP to make trading easier & quicker, what I received:
- Held hostage somehow by what I think is somebody trying to trade Evolve. This somehow blocks me from doing anything with dispenser, like transferring more games to the bot... Has been going on for 1,5 hour now!
- Loading time often is 1-3 minutes.
- Images of items not showing up so you have to refresh 10.000 times in the hope of them showing up.

Result: This is costing me MORE time and makes trading more difficult rather than easier!!!

Is this really how this thing works??? I can somewhat live with the latter 2 points but somebody completely holding my bot hostage somehow for 1,5 hours now...no I cannot live with that.... I'm sesiously starting to think about asking what I paid for VIP back.
Replies

- Held hostage somehow by what I think is somebody trying to trade Evolve. This somehow blocks me from doing anything with dispenser, like transferring more games to the bot... Has been going on for 1,5 hour now!

I have explained this in your other thread.

The loading time of?

- Images of items not showing up so you have to refresh 10.000 times in the hope of them showing up.

I have understood this under item categories that contains 1000+ items. They will load faster after the 1st time when the images are cached to your browser, just make sure do not delete the browser cache.

im using google chrome images not loading too ( i have to refresh 1-2 times to load images)

with mozila firefox works perfect never had an issue for not loading img