Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158218237

I bought GTA V from him and it got revoked. Talked to several others who experienced the same with GTA V and H1Z1.

Link to one of his trades: https://dispenser.tf/trade/161297/

He has negative rep on there, but you have to press "MORE" to see it which is a huge problem for quick potenital buyers.

I've talked to him to sort it out, because he claims that the supplier is at fault, but he doesn't take responsibility. When store x can't provide a product for customer y after payment, store x has to refund or provide a new product of equal value. What can we do to stop him?
Replies

this is a damn liar, give me sent h1z1, but he was steam recovery, I would like to add his friends to understand the situation, and he rejected me, and put me to join his shop blacklist, I can not enter his store give him a bad review,

I locked his shop and banned him from exchanging items. His shop profile looks really shady with throwaway accounts making fake reps and ratings. I have pointed him to this post, let's see what he is going to say.

Shop link to those who are interested: http://dispenser.tf/shop/408821/

Hallo! I am sorry for revokes, that's not my fault (because I am buying from seller). I can refund GTA V (it's in my shop) and 7 cs:go keys for h1z1. But you should provide proofs 1st.

I talked to RealNigga about a refund on gta v just now. I gave him proof, but he says he can't refund GTA v with keys only with another gift. So it will probably get revoked again... And he also said that the GTA v is in his bot which is banned so he cant access it...

@RealNigga Why don't you stop with the bullshit. And if it's true that you don't have keys anymore atleast take it like a man with honor and dignity, and buy the keys so you can refund us

You have the games on your alt: http://steamcommunity.com/id/8764563235536572534 . But anyway, since your gifts are not trustworthy anymore, if you really want to refund, you should refund your buyers keys.

This is the same situation like it was with that "Olaf" guy who revoked multiple GTA V Gifts which were bought on his alternate accounts by him. This guy won't refund either, just look at his 2 accounts tied to his Dispenser Shop and you will understand everything. After that go check out that "RATE 5" on his Dispenser Shop, and check their accounts. Most of those accounts are his alternate "new" accounts so obviously fake reputation provided. Stop trying to save 1-2 Keys on the games and buy them from trusted sellers.

Stop with the victim blaming. The scammer is the one at fault. And for the record, he didn't have any negative rep when I bought from him, so it was impossible to tell.

And for the record, he didn't have any negative rep when I bought from him, so it was impossible to tell.

Gonna disagree with you on that. The owner account is a super-obvious throwaway alt. If you saw this guy in your friend requests, you'd probably just assume it was a spam bot.

he rejected me, and put me to join his shop blacklist, I can not enter his store give him a bad review

I think this should be fixed. Banning someone shouldn't prevent them from leaving a review... scammers can just block everyone who bought from them, then do the chargeback, and you'll never see negative feedback on their shop.

I think it should be improved,

Stop with the victim blaming. The scammer is the one at fault. And for the record, he didn't have any negative rep when I bought from him, so it was impossible to tell.

Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor

According to the principle of Caveat Emptor buyer's are only responsible if the product is deemed unfit by casual inspection. It does not put the blame on the consumer in case of fraud, so not really sure why you brought it up. He had absolutely no clear warning signs when I bought from him. Only one I can think of that was remotely off putting was his steam level 1, which I did not notice at the time.

Caveat Emptor

According to the principle of Caveat Emptor buyer's are only responsible if the product is deemed unfit by casual inspection. It does not put the blame on the consumer in case of fraud, so not really sure why you brought it up. He had absolutely no clear warning signs when I bought from him. Only one I can think of that was remotely off putting was his steam level 1, which I did not notice at the time.

I don't blame you for this. But if a gift's price is too good to be true, you should investigate a bit first. Don't judge base on comment / rating as well, it could be written by anyone and is merely a reference.

Caveat Emptor

I don't blame you for this. But if a gift's price is too good to be true, you should investigate a bit first. Don't judge base on comment / rating as well, it could be written by anyone and is merely a reference.

For scammers it's enough to sell their gifts 1-2 key below the market price. For people who don't know price comparing sites it could seem just as trustable as any other seller...
Though the low lvl account should have been a big warning indeed. By the way customers can't protect themselves with checking the account lvls, ages either. See the case of Olaf for example.

Don't know if it's accepatble, but if a new user comes to the site you could say, you're not allowing them to take out what they get in exchange for the trade for the first 7 days or so. Not saying it protects in all cases, but might could help us this site clean. Or this could be applicated to low level game sellers, so on...

Don't know if it's accepatble, but if a new user comes to the site you could say, you're not allowing them to take out what they get in exchange for the trade for the first 7 days or so. Not saying it protects in all cases, but might could help us this site clean. Or this could be applicated to low level game sellers, so on...

This is actually not a bad idea. Just like how Steam do their stuff. I personally am not against it but I think most new VIPs will not really like it. But if there is no better way to defend I am eager to give this a try.

This is actually not a bad idea. Just like how Steam do their stuff. I personally am not against it but I think most new VIPs will not really like it. But if there is no better way to defend I am eager to give this a try.

I believe this could improve things, but at least in case of gta v and other preorders it wont work well.

For example, i bought gta v from my alt for my main account months ago. It is redeemed in main few minutes after i bought it. I can still revoke it from my alt: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/846888/dispenser/gtav-preorder-cancel.png

For example, i bought gta v from my alt for my main account months ago. It is redeemed in main few minutes after i bought it. I can still revoke it from my alt: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/846888/dispenser/gtav-preorder-cancel.png

You're totally wrong. Once the gift went from your inventory, you can't refund it.
All this revoke histories happens because of stolen cards.

You're totally wrong. Once the gift went from your inventory, you can't refund it.

You are absolutely wrong. All my DoA5 gifts were already sold via bot and already activated somewhere, yet they can be revoked right now - http://gyazo.com/159a2b3efacc8faab8d036f0336a5087
(And not just them, apparently)

Yes, refund-preorder buttons are definitely there. But VIR comment made me do additional research so i found this:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6345-QIDX-7244

It indeed says that "No, once a pre-order has left your account it cannot be refunded from your account page." .

But buttons are there. Typical valve crap - either 1) those buttons dont work (i dont really want to check) or 2) that FAQ page is outdated or even 3) buttons work due bug.

Yes, refund-preorder buttons are definitely there. But VIR comment made me do additional research so i found this:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6345-QIDX-7244

It indeed says that "No, once a pre-order has left your account it cannot be refunded from your account page." .

But buttons are there. Typical valve crap - either 1) those buttons dont work (i dont really want to check) or 2) that FAQ page is outdated or even 3) buttons work due bug.

I'm not fancy testing it ether (~15 days market lock on account), but it's obviously bugged. I can't refund any GTA 5 that i bought for friends, just Dead or Alive pre-order.

"You may only refund purchased items which have not yet been released, gifted, or traded away. All refunds will be applied to your wallet balance."
I suppose you just have glitched buttons in your purchase history.
Anyway don't be scared to experiment. There should be page with offer to choose product you want to refund during this process. Probably gifted copies will be grey and inactive.