Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
So, a guy purchases untradable gift from my bot (Payday 2 GOTY), pays 12 tf keys for it. I can see keys were recieved in steam history, but i saw that gift was still waiting to be accepted for like 8-10 hours and buyer is offline. http://gyazo.com/f0eb2a987acf3de7f822c2693172eb90 .
Here it become more interesting... I see that i still have 2 copies of Payday 2 GOTY of TWO i had in my bot's inventory so when he is online i'm telling him to finally take his game that he already payed for. He swears that he already got it and even sold it to someone... Yet when he switches from mobile on pc - he see gift still pending and he can accept it. He clicks accept and i have 1 copy of game left inside bot. Yet he don't get the game, it just dissapears. Now ... wtf? Anyone seen something like this before?
Replies

Someone bought my GTA V gift, my bot sent it to the person, but i didnt receive the keys and i cant see in inventory history that the trade happenned. Another bug that is happenning....

Someone bought my GTA V gift, my bot sent it to the person, but i didnt receive the keys and i cant see in inventory history that the trade happenned. Another bug that is happenning....

You have 1 GTA V in your bot's inventory right now, you had more?

The missing GTA V gift is ROW, the one i have in inventory is South America

You got me confused cause that S.A. GTA V was not in any of your trades, okay... don't panic yet but there is a small chance that your ROW copy had been revoked ;\

You got me confused cause that S.A. GTA V was not in any of your trades, okay... don't panic yet but there is a small chance that your ROW copy had been revoked ;\

I disabled all my trades with untradeble gifts until, i find why my GTA V disappeared

I need to know how the buyer accepted it at the first time, via mobile Steam app or via Steam web login with mobile? One of them might be not sending out the correct 'signal' about gift accept.

I need to know how the buyer accepted it at the first time, via mobile Steam app or via Steam web login with mobile? One of them might be not sending out the correct 'signal' about gift accept.

I asked him with offline message. He is the one who has last messages on your profile page and in your friend list. (¤ARGON AG [게임대리]) I just wanted to check if you might be speaking same language, cause we are not doing that very well. I will send you few screenshots of our talk if that can help, actually i only assume that he was using mobile at first time he traded. It could be any browser. I tried to say that he swaped into steam client to see the gift pending, i saw that and how one gift dissapeared at the same time.

Hi guys! Happened to me the same thing.

MRKerbalCraft purchased a gift in my shop - Europa Universalis IV Collection (RU/CIS) for 4 keys. Now, he added me and said that he didn't know that he can't use it. Sounds silly, but now is not the case. I want to know I got the keys or not (I do not know how many there were in the inventory before)?

Purchase [Waiting for gift accept]
30 March 2015
1778518 1546371 6c9ed0a0bc240ad60ab88bd257b4956277c12d81 Waiting for gift accept

U8082: you accepted gift via mobile Steam app or via Steam web login with mobile?
MRKerbalCraft: i bought it via your dispenser.tf bot

+1

Purchase [Waiting for gift accept]
01 April 2015, 21:03:30 IRKT
1780795 1548652 7f5f1cd76f9b0244ecfc254f5760cc3cbfe59e77 Waiting for gift accept

superlisko bought This War of Mine but something went wrong... this gift still in my trade: https://dispenser.tf/trade/160004/
What is this bug?