Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I had one GTA V gift for trade for 21 keys. The trade was there for like 5 days.

Today when i openned my shop I didnt see the gift there, so i tought someone bought it. Than i noticed the problem, my bot probably sent the game to the buyer, but didnt receive the keys and I cant see that the trade was done, the inventory history and the transaction history are not showing any trade was done today.

Please i need to find a solution for these strange problem. My gift disappeared i cant see the transaction and i received nothing, thats the most strange problem i had on dispenser.
Replies

Within this 5 days, there is only this one transaction for GTA V on your bot (23 tf2 keys are received):

Redeemed on 22 Mar
Grand Theft Auto V
Gift
Sent to Carbono on 22 Mar

If you are supposed to have one more copy, the copy probably got revoked as no other gift is sent out during this period.

BTW we are trying to add Steam gift history support for VIP.

Within this 5 days, there is only this one transaction for GTA V on your bot (23 tf2 keys are received):

Redeemed on 22 Mar
Grand Theft Auto V
Gift
Sent to Carbono on 22 Mar

If you are supposed to have one more copy, the copy probably got revoked as no other gift is sent out during this period.

I had 2 ROW copies, i sent them to my dispenser on day 20 Mar. Carbono bought one in 22 Mar and the other one still in my bot until today, when it disappeared.

You can see in my transactions that i sent 2 GTA V to my dispenser

Yes, I can see that you should have one more. It is very likely to be revoked because the bot had not sent out the other one at all.

Yes, I can see that you should have one more. It is very likely to be revoked because the bot had not sent out the other one at all.

Yes, i need to ask to Carbono if his copy was revoked, i bought both copies at the same day from the same guy.

Joto can you log in my bot, and see if there is a message saying that the gift was revoked or look in gift history and see if it was sent to anyone?

Joto can you log in my bot, and see if there is a message saying that the gift was revoked or look in gift history and see if it was sent to anyone?

There is no message about revoke.
I did the latter so that I said the gift was not sent out.

The guy i bought it from have sell more than 300 copies, i dont think his gifts would be revoked. I am still looking for a solution.

I still dont know what happened, if a gift is revoked while is in one active trade, it desappears from the trade?

In my honestly opinion I dont think it was revoked and as you can see i didnt touch on the gift. Last time i edited the trade was in MARCH 20, 2015, 4:42 P.M.

I still dont know what happened, if a gift is revoked while is in one active trade, it desappears from the trade?

In my honestly opinion I dont think it was revoked and as you can see i didnt touch on the gift. Last time i edited the trade was in MARCH 20, 2015, 4:42 P.M.

If a gift is revoked, it will disappear when someone tries to buy it, or discovered by the auto item checking routine. If it is the last item in a trade, the trade will be removed as well.

Noone traded that gift. It is not logged in the bot's gift history, the gift log on this site and the trade sessions in the database.

((I still dont know what happened, if a gift is revoked while is in one active trade, it desappears from the trade?

If a gift is revoked, it will disappear when someone tries to buy it, or discovered by the auto item checking routine. If it is the last item in a trade, the trade will be removed as well.

Noone traded that gift. It is not logged in the bot's gift history, the gift log on this site and the trade sessions in the database.

So the only think we can consider now is that the gift has been revoked ? Because there is no other way for the gift disappear and dont leave any register

((I still dont know what happened, if a gift is revoked while is in one active trade, it desappears from the trade?

So the only think we can consider now is that the gift has been revoked ? Because there is no other way for the gift disappear and dont leave any register

Basically yes. I would assume a gift is revoked if it is removed from the inventory without any trading sessions associated with it. After we add gift history to the site, you should be able to better understand this.

I would assume a gift is revoked if it is removed from the inventory without any trading sessions associated with it. After we add gift history to the site, you should be able to better understand this.

I think it would be useful if we had a revocation log. I.e. if a gift disappears from the system, add the incident to a public log, and send the shop owner a notification.

You could check a shop's log and see like 12 revoked gifts, and then move on because that guy obviously doesn't care who he's buying from.

Also - I don't know if you currently track gifts this way, but you could also flag the shop where it was first sold from because that's probably your OG.