Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I Deposited 2 GIFTS in my dispenser 396 (VIP) as Gifts untradable. (Sakura Spirit and GTA V)

My dispenser received gifts, but after a couple of hours, The gifts has disappeared

The Gifts is not visible on dispenser, The Gifts is not in bot's inventory.

Shop URL http://dispenser.tf/KamiloShi
shopagent396

Please, Help me.
help me out with this problem . I want my games.

this seems strange
SOLVED: I exchange items with bot (Ex: gift Tradeable);
Replies

The bot's gift history showed that there are no gifts going out after 29 March. I believe the gifts are revoked.

This is a similar case to https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/17037/

About bot logging in and having playtime, I am just trying a script to run games on bot to get myself some extra trading cards. Nothing special about that.

The bot's gift history showed that there are no gifts going out after 29 March. I believe the gifts are revoked.

This is a similar case to https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/17037/

About bot logging in and having playtime, I am just trying a script to run games on bot to get myself some extra trading cards. Nothing special about that.

because you think the gifts was revoked?
Please i need to find a solution. can you log in my bot, and see if there is a message saying that the gifts was revoked or look in gift history and see if it was sent to anyone?

Please i need to find a solution. can you log in my bot, and see if there is a message saying that the gifts was revoked or look in gift history and see if it was sent to anyone?

There is no revoke message for gifts in inventory. Only if they are added to library, the owner will receive revoke message, otherwise there will be none, the gifts just silently disappear.

There is no revoke message for gifts in inventory. Only if they are added to library, the owner will receive revoke message, otherwise there will be none, the gifts just silently disappear.

Yes. the gifts just silently disappear. My provider says "if the game had been revoked. He would receive The game or the balance of steam."

What Happended? help me out with this problem . I want my games.

Yes. the gifts just silently disappear. My provider says "if the game had been revoked. He would receive The game or the balance of steam."

steam will not refund for non-tradable games, so ask for refund to your provider.

steam will not refund for non-tradable games, so ask for refund to your provider.

My provider has not received refund.

There must be other problem with dispenser.tf. Both gifts are lost same time, that's too weird.

I doubt its dispenser problem. I had similar problems with my alts and there are posts here that says same happened to them and later problem resolved itself: http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/17219/ .

This is some kind of steam inventory caching issue at steam end. It shows wrong item count, hides some items etc. When you trade out some items with same class (same inventory tab) it usually fixes itself. In past this happened too, but lately its more appearent.

And i doubt that hackers would use steam client to log in and therefore leave last-online timestamp. When you log in via web, you are offline.

My provider has not received refund.

There must be other problem with dispenser.tf. Both gifts are lost same time, that's too weird.

Just like what snowball said, this seemed to be a Steam inventory cache issue. The gifts reappear from the bot's inventory.
BTW, I have to repeat this is not our issue at all. Please do not repeatedly saying there must be something wrong with us.