Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
A customer purchased 2 "Arma 3" Gifts from me, the trade went through because I can see the CS:GO keys in my Bot's Inventory but it doesn't show the Keys when I check it on Dispenser Shop's Inventory on the website. It shows that the 2 "Arma 3" was sent to the customer and both gifts are redeemed too. Can't see the Keys still in my Shop's Inventory for hours. What causes this problem? Help would be appreciated Joto. Thanks ahead! :)
Replies

if its not api problem, buy something non-tradable from your shop with alt account. it will be fixed

if its not api problem, buy something non-tradable from your shop with alt account. it will be fixed

I don't have alternate accounts, this is my only account.

Ok, beside this problem I have a lagged / bugged task problem again...

Because buyer payment is CS:GO keys? And API is down so the items can't show up.

Because buyer payment is CS:GO keys? And API is down so the items can't show up.

http://dispenser.tf/address/980c5ced79b8d5bc865fe528543314ec3790f9f1/

with tf2 keys, same problem. if someone will buy any non-tradable game from my shop, it will be fixed. we have this problem since 2-3 days

edit : it was Pac-Man4248

i have that problem too this needs to be fixed -,-

Yeah, the buyer paid in "CS:GO" Keys, but now I have a "lagged / bugged" task that won't complete 100% and it's still showing on my Dispenser Shop and I can't do anything because it says that I have reached my maximum open tasks. That Waiting for Gift Accept problem is because the CS:GO API is down I understand that but I have another problem with this lagged, bugged task too and both of these problems are happening whole day, I will update my thread if it gets fixed. And I saw and read on forums that lot of people have both of these problems too, so I'm not the only one. By the way I understand the Steam API and CS:GO API is lagging.

http://dispenser.tf/address/980c5ced79b8d5bc865fe528543314ec3790f9f1/

with tf2 keys, same problem. if someone will buy any non-tradable game from my shop, it will be fixed. we have this problem since 2-3 days

edit : it was Pac-Man4248

I can still see 2 of your Purchases that says: "Waiting for Gift Accept". So I'm not the only one with this problem... :(

These stuck tasks are created when there is API problem or Steam does not update the inventory cache, that is almost for sure. But they are still stuck after things recover, which is a problem that is worth a check. :)

These stuck tasks are created when there is API problem or Steam does not update the inventory cache, that is almost for sure. But they are still stuck after things recover, which is a problem that is worth a check. :)

Yeah it's worth a check. I waited one whole day and it fixed by itself but today again I made a Inventory Exchange and it's stuck again. This problem didn't happen so often in the past month and I had multiple API's down and it still went through. Few others are complaining too that this problem started to happen in the past few days. So I think everybody would appreciate if you look into this Joto. Thanks ahead! :)

We have checked but cannot really do much about it. The root of the problem is a Steam glitch.

We have checked but cannot really do much about it. The root of the problem is a Steam glitch.

So only solution is to wait to be fixed by itself? Ok thanks anyway for the information, everything is appreciated what you do Joto. :)
I know it's a Steam bug / glitch because when I was selling hundreds of CS:GOs on the Special Promotion deal I didn't have any problems like this " Purchase: Waiting for Gift Accept " thingy. When the CS:GO API or the TF2 was lagging nobody could buy anything but after it was back online everything was working good. I just noticed somebody bought 24 more CS:GO Gifts from me and now the customer has that bug " Purchase: Waiting for Gift Accept ". So it's some kind of a Steam bug for sure. It's a bit annoying but I hope it will be fixed soon. Cheers!

So only solution is to wait to be fixed by itself? Ok thanks anyway for the information, everything is appreciated what you do Joto. :)
I know it's a Steam bug / glitch because when I was selling hundreds of CS:GOs on the Special Promotion deal I didn't have any problems like this " Purchase: Waiting for Gift Accept " thingy. When the CS:GO API or the TF2 was lagging nobody could buy anything but after it was back online everything was working good. I just noticed somebody bought 24 more CS:GO Gifts from me and now the customer has that bug " Purchase: Waiting for Gift Accept ". So it's some kind of a Steam bug for sure. It's a bit annoying but I hope it will be fixed soon. Cheers!

The checking algorithm is improved. So now it will check more frequently to see if a gift 'reappears', but we cannot stop it from disappearing at the first place (since it's a Steam problem). So it will still stuck time to time and hopefully the new algorithm could handle it in case new items are scanned. During the last 8-9 hours there were not many stuck tasks so I guess it's working good.