Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
i sent 3 not-tradable gifts(2 caster, 1 sakura angels), 1 tradable gift (The Binding of Isaac) to my bot.
it is not appear in dispenser.rf inventory and Others are not in bot inventory except 2 caster.
Replies

send any tradable gift to your bot again

This is a "Steam Inventory Cache" problem, this is Steam's fault not Dispenser's in most cases. You can try to fix it by sending a "Tradable" Gift to your Shop / Bot. If this solution will not fix your problem then you only can wait so the Steam Inventory Cache sync again.

send any tradable gift to your bot again

appear all in steam bot inventory but still are not in dispenser inventory.

This is a "Steam Inventory Cache" problem, this is Steam's fault not Dispenser's in most cases. You can try to fix it by sending a "Tradable" Gift to your Shop / Bot. If this solution will not fix your problem then you only can wait so the Steam Inventory Cache sync again.

Okay . Thank you. I'll wait.

Okay . Thank you. I'll wait.

Try to trade a "Tradable Gift" to your Bot, this usually fixes my problem too. Just did this yesterday and it synced / fixed immediately. Cheers! :)