Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
As tittle says, today i sent a GTA5 Tier2 Gift to my dispenser bot and opened a trade with it later.

April 13, 2015, 6:42 p.m. 1 Grand Theft Auto V (Grand Theft Auto V Pre-Purchase (Tier 2)) New 161343549057641956 764174447 [Gift Deposit] Accepted by rabsym's Bot assigned to rabsym's Item Shop.

Now the trade is disabled like item sold but no mark of being selled, not on dispenser and not on bot steam account.

Only having many warnings on browser regarding private backpack...

Please help me finding it.

Thanks.
Replies

Trade some Tradable Gift to you Shop / Bot and it will appear in the Bot's Steam Inventory after this. If it's not appearing in the Dispenser Shop Inventory on the site then it's Steam's fault because it's lagging like hell for everybody. I have 2 missing Gifts: one is GTA V and the other is GTA Complete Pack. When the Steam Inventory Cache desync is fixed by Steam and it is not lagging it will appear in your Dispenser Inventory on the site. But with the Tradable gift you can refresh the Bot's Steam Inventory so you can see it. :)

Thanks for the tip! :)

Now i can see on bot steam inventory but not on dispenser so can't use in trade or withdraw it...

Any more tips for this? :)

Thanks

Thanks for the tip! :)

Now i can see on bot steam inventory but not on dispenser so can't use in trade or withdraw it...

Any more tips for this? :)

Thanks

It's fixed for me. Steam is not lagging, 2 missing Gifts are back and even the CS:GO API works here and there as it supposed to work. So I can see the missing Gifts and use them for Exchange or Trade. If the Steam Inventory Cache lags / desync you really can't do anything else but to wait so it fixes itself because it's Steam's fault not Dispenser's. Be patient! :)

Thanks again mate!

I'm moving now to "Missing Items" subforum.

Regards!