Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
The first, I lost 46 keys csgo in my backpack. I stil see in inventory's bot but at dispenser backpack not show :)

I sell game and get keys csgo normal, so API csgo still able :) pls fix to me, i need to cash out key :)

The second, i sold 1 gift GTA V and recived keys, but bot not send gift to my customer, and now he request me back gift :( and i still see my gift in bot's inventory, pls send this game to my customer

Infor this trade : April 14, 2015, 8:07 a.m. Grand Theft Auto V (Grand Theft Auto V Pre-Purchase (Tier 3)) 5302483 141077614704404309 902866847 [Purchase] Dispensed from Chie Game Store, 420BlazeIt's Item Shop by Angbulee 밥 좀 먹자.

Thanks admin
Replies

Can you return the keys to Angbulee? The gift in the bot is already sent, it just never disappears from the Inventory (Steam cache bug). Now the game has been sold two times.

Can you return the keys to Angbulee? The gift in the bot is already sent, it just never disappears from the Inventory (Steam cache bug). Now the game has been sold two times.

Ok let me ask my customer for this gift :)

But my 46 keys csgo now only show 23 keys :( still hide 23 more :(

i didn't receive any gtav gift from dispencer. where is my gta5 gift?

oh wait, u said this gift sent two times ? i check history bot and see it only sold for Angbulee :( and now he say bot dont send him any gift :( i can't back him keys if i dont found my gift sir :( why till yesterday to today, bot have many trouble sir :( pls fix all this

oh wait, u said this gift sent two times ? i check history bot and see it only sold for Angbulee :( and now he say bot dont send him any gift :( i can't back him keys if i dont found my gift sir :( why till yesterday to today, bot have many trouble sir :( pls fix all this

The gift was sold to NightmareX, it did not disappear after the sale. Then you request a shop owner move and I moved every item to a new shop, including this ghost gift. So Angbulee paid you keys but the bot did not send the gift. You should return him the key or send him another gift. He paid you 4x normal CS:GO keys + 19 Phoenix key if I remember right.

(I hold 23 keys on your bot and wait for you to repay Angbulee, after that I will unlock them).

The gift was sold to NightmareX, it did not disappear after the sale. Then you request a shop owner move and I moved every item to a new shop, including this ghost gift. So Angbulee paid you keys but the bot did not send the gift. You should return him the key or send him another gift. He paid you 4x normal CS:GO keys + 19 Phoenix key if I remember right.

(I hold 23 keys on your bot and wait for you to repay Angbulee, after that I will unlock them).

oh it's reason why key hide :) i understand, thanks admin

i received other gtav gift from seller. thanks admin