Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
My bot doesn't accept untradable "POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost" gift.
Other untradable gifts are fine.
Replies

Probably a Steam problem? I see a number of blank gifts in your inventory and probably this game is one of them.

Probably a Steam problem? I see a number of blank gifts in your inventory and probably this game is one of them.

I don't know why but I am seeing blank gifts too, not every gifts but some of them. Don't know what can cause this problem, but I hope it will be fixed by Steam soon.

Seems they have problems with database.
Will be funny if some data will be lost. Too much of grey gifts...

Seems they have problems with database.
Will be funny if some data will be lost. Too much of grey gifts...

Yeah, 'grey' gifts are pissing me off :D

I doubt they have lost data. Based on the fact at least that if you click on sending gift it shows you which game you're intend to send.

I doubt they have lost data. Based on the fact at least that if you click on sending gift it shows you which game you're intend to send.

True and not any issues with receiving and adding in library.
But still it makes me a bit worried

What seems to be interesting for me is that they didn't solve it in roughly 24 hours or so...

What seems to be interesting for me is that they didn't solve it in roughly 24 hours or so...

It's still happening. Steam is too slow nowadays.

It's still happening.