Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I know this is not dispenser's problem, but this place has so many of steam games trader and i think its better to asking here. I had this problem once 2 months ago after buying 10 game gifts, and i did write a ticket for steam support about that. They said that im doing resell games and they would not help me with my issue, but im still able to buy games again after EXACTLY 1 week since my issue. So i think Steam had secrectly banned anyone who has bought more than 10 gifts from buying game copies to stop traders, okay. But yesterday i had this fucking issue again, even though i had bought 3 copies in 1 day only. Does anyone here know how to deal with this kind of issue? I need some kind of method to buy more game gifts with out getting this problem :(
Replies

I could continuously buy 10 games after 10 games with a freeze period of around 12 hours in between. I am sorry that I could not help you as I have never ran into the problem you describe.

You should try sending the gift(s) to an email address instead, especially if you get the error early on.
There's no final solution for this problem, but creating more accounts will reduce its effect.