Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
http://i.imgur.com/vDgo6AP.png
Traded 24 csgo common keys for this guy for GTA V pc version last week. Gifted him the keys for nothing (as the trade works with bot) and then got the game as a gift. Did he or steam revoke the gift? Can I revoke the keys as I lost those for lost game?
edit: I've owned the game for over a week and played it for 44 hours.
Replies

This revoking thing is getting on my nerves and it's really sick what people are doing for money nowadays. I remember when "b0Ni" was suspicious about that "ChieGameStore" on Dispenser forum and in the end he/she was right. I was very suspicious too, price was below the GTA V Vietnam price on Steam and everything was fishy. This is the same thing that happened to people not so long ago with that Olaf guy... This is why I don't "resell" games/gifts, too many scammers. Well I blocked that Chie guy and a few his alternative accounts too, if somebody finds more alts let us know so we can block those scammers.

We cannot say someone scams until he scams. And people have been playing with the GTA V gifts from "Chie Game Store" for over half a month already. No one could have expected they are revoked all of sudden.

Well I'm glad to see that I'm not alone with this. Should I contact steam support and what should I tell them, do they even care coz it's 3rd party site?

Well I'm glad to see that I'm not alone with this. Should I contact steam support and what should I tell them, do they even care coz it's 3rd party site?

It's quite pointless to contact Steam support when you buy untradable gifts when you cannot show proof of purchase.

It's quite pointless to contact Steam support when you buy untradable gifts when you cannot show proof of purchase.

JOTO THIS YOUR FAULT OF THE DELAY

Delay? How can I start distributing keys when we are still like at the second day of the incident? We do not even know if there is enough keys to refund all of you. We need like a week at least to collect information and report before we do anything, it's standard procedure.

Sorry for making a refund plan and get your hope up. I really should not even be bothering and risking my accounts / reputation to keep those keys. I don't care if you blame me. Maybe you should blame your own greed too while you are at it? I think you understand to begin with that you are trading off "safety" for "good price" for buying untradable gifts?

JOTO THIS YOUR FAULT OF THE DELAY

Why are you blaming Joto and Dispenser for this? It's not Joto's fault because you bought a Untradable Game from a Not Trusted Seller like "Chie" is. Did you at least check what is the cheapest price for "GTA V"? Or you just searched on some Trading website or Dispenser itself? Did you check Chie's Steam Profile too? Did you know that Chie was selling GTA V gifts below the cheapest Vietnamese Steam Store price? Did you? - I bet you didn't, it's stated on the Untradable Gifts "Purchase at your own risk".

Joto ,, Could u Contact steam support asking them to unban that bot pls and explaining to them that bot belong to your site and that scammer used it to do that ,, and tell them that bot had keys belong to victims and u will can help us if valve unbane that bot ??

Well i search for truste able trader that did have it, i search for long time i did think v.i.p did have those i trade with him playing four days gta v end got revoked on day four that i did have it.

I am not saying any of you are responsible for buying a revoke gift but you should understand your risk well beforehand. That is what we mean by "Buy at your own risk". If nothing happens, good for you. But when things do not go your way, you only have yourself to blame.

Well i search for truste able trader that did have it, i search for long time i did think v.i.p did have those i trade with him playing four days gta v end got revoked on day four that i did have it.

I am not saying any of you are responsible for buying a revoke gift but you should understand your risk well beforehand. That is what we mean by "Buy at your own risk". If nothing happens, good for you. But when things do not go your way, you only have yourself to blame.

Joto ,, could u read my last suggestion pls ?

Let's just everybody chill down, there's no need to start blaming anyone.
V.I.P [S] key for 2$ Amazon Code's request for Joto sounds good.

it is official that he cannot refund the gifts, he got so many revoke. So we just have to say goodbye to our keys! I lost 31 gift fyi, so If you lost 1 or 3 it doesn't matter.

Joto ,, could u read my last suggestion pls ?

I have already replied to your suggestion in the other post.

Well it was my first and last purchase trough this site. I knew the risk and apparently my friend was luckier with GTA V key which he purchased using dispenser. Might even use this site in the future if admins didn't tell us that we are just greed when s**t hits the fan. Good reputation for the site.

Well it was my first and last purchase trough this site. I knew the risk and apparently my friend was luckier with GTA V key which he purchased using dispenser. Might even use this site in the future if admins didn't tell us that we are just greed when s**t hits the fan. Good reputation for the site.

That wasn't meant for you, but for the people who bought tons of copies, even when it was more than obvious that the copies will be revoked sooner or later.

Was just saying people who bought dozens of copies to resell but could not unload them fast enough had no right to complain. For those who have only bought 1 copy to redeem and play, I completely understand their frustration but they should have understood the risk especially when bought for under market price.