Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Assuming that the owner of Chie Game Store is not going to refund for his revoked gifts, the refund will be done with the remaining items in the bot's inventory:

Total amount of Treasure Keys: 180
Total amount of CS:GO Keys: 207

Every victim of this incident should report your loss with proof of purchase and revoke as soon as possible:

1. The history of purchase on dispenser.tf which could show that you have bought GTA V gifts from Chie Game Store with items.
2. Proof of revoke (if you cannot show that the gifts are revoked, you will be refunded in a lower priority as I have no way to tell whether the gifts are revoked or sold by you)

We will collect the total amount of loss in treasure keys and CS:GO keys and distribute reimbursement accordingly. Assume the amount of reported loss is greater than the refund item pool, the reimbursement will be distributed based on percentage. I hope this is clear for everyone. Feel free to ask questions or comment on this plan.

EDIT: Bot is trade restricted (red message box). Refund plan is cancelled.
Replies

unfair ? We everyone have same problem. Some victims don't know about this topic so they cant post request to refund keys. We dont know when this scam started ... I think it is good idea to start by the last trade

unfair ? We everyone have same problem. Some victims don't know about this topic so they cant post request to refund keys. We dont know when this scam started ... I think it is good idea to start by the end

Well , Joto clearly said that '' If you bought a large amount for resell you should not ask for reimbursement here! ''

and also said '' 1. The history of purchase on dispenser.tf which could show that you have bought GTA V gifts from Chie Game Store with items.
2. Proof of revoke (if you cannot show that the gifts are revoked, you will be refunded in a lower priority as I have no way to tell whether the gifts are revoked or sold by you) ''

so the one who have proof , he will get refund and about the people who don't know this topic , they have at least to made any thread or action on forums and once they did ,, they will be noticed about that topic

Joto please refund those keys today to users who have send those screenshots, becouse we don't wan't to lose those keys.
Becouse V.I.P trade only one for me at his account end got revoked in 4 days.

Joto , at least take the keys now from this bot , cuz of the bot may be Locked any time by valve in case people report that bot

Found his alternate account with like 211 Dota 2 Keys...

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149870198

Found his alternate account with like 211 Dota 2 Keys...

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149870198

This account has been trade banned

My 10 gifts got revoked.
But I bought directly from him and not BOT :/

Bot is trade banned. Keys are not transferred out (I was in doubt if it is a good idea to take those keys to myself). Seems Valve have been mass banning accounts that is related to "Chie Game Store". But sorry guys I guess there is no way to refund anything now since the bot is banned too.

what bot is banned ?

because this bot dont have trade ban status - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051758067

Its very bad news :(

Thank you joto for you delay we lost our keys V.I.P bought only one gift for me becouse i did have no keys but now i lost aswell my money.
I only reported main account from scammer not trade bot self.
Thanks to your delay end offline time we lost those keys.

My suggetion is to payout those people that only bought one gift from them becouse your delay lost many people there keys end this is your kind of fault that you did not respone much faster, don't understand this at all becouse you go offline before you fix everything.

True this bot have no trade ban https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051758067

Why would Joto risk his accounts by storing those Keys by himself? Because Valve can track those Keys and think that it's a alternative account for storing stolen Keys and ban him too. How can you say he wasn't fast enough? The refund process doesn't work that fast like you think. And by the way I know that accounts can have Trade Ban and the Trade Ban won't show on their Steam Profile, I hope you don't think that Joto is lieing about the trade ban?

Joto ,, Could u Contact steam support asking them to unban that bot pls and explaining to them that bot belong to your site and that scammer used it to do that bad thing ,, and tell them that bot had keys belong to victims and u will can help those victims by refunding them if valve unbane that bot ??

Thank you joto for you delay we lost our keys V.I.P bought only one gift for me becouse i did have no keys but now i lost aswell my money.
I only reported main account from scammer not trade bot self.
Thanks to your delay end offline time we lost those keys.

My suggetion is to payout those people that only bought one gift from them becouse your delay lost many people there keys end this is your kind of fault that you did not respone much faster, don't understand this at all becouse you go offline before you fix everything.

True this bot have no trade ban https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051758067

I intentionally do not answer this matter on Steam because I know what most of you are going to say anyway. I was NOT going to send out refund until like next week and I do not want to be urged. Also if you think this could be prevented by playing hide-and-seek (or if I should) with Valve, you are totally wrong.

joto ,, could u pls replay on my suggestion ?

I Buyed A Unusual for Tf2 but i didnt get it :/ help me and this is same problem like this (well i hope so) cuz i lost 2 keys to get 2.0000 and i got now 0.0000 for buying a fake unusual ;_;

I Buyed A Unusual for Tf2 but i didnt get it :/ help me and this is same problem like this (well i hope so) cuz i lost 2 keys to get 2.0000 and i got now 0.0000 for buying a fake unusual ;_;

More details please.

And you still have 2.0 key credit. Money is not yet spent.