Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Joto ,, Could u Contact steam support asking them to unban that bot pls and explaining to them that bot belong to your site and that scammer used it to do that bad thing ,, and tell them that bot had keys belong to victims and u will can help those victims by refunding them if valve unban that bot ??
Replies

if the was banned by mass reports, there's some hope for us to get it unbanned

BOT is not banned or am I blind?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051758067

BOT is not banned or am I blind?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051758067

community ban, u cant see on profile.

Joto ,, Could u Contact steam support asking them to unban that bot pls and explaining to them that bot belong to your site and that scammer used it to do that bad thing ,, and tell them that bot had keys belong to victims and u will can help those victims by refunding them if valve unban that bot ??

The Valve policy prohibits the resale gift. I think just say goodbye to our keys =(

The Valve policy prohibits the resale gift. I think just say goodbye to our keys =(

if they prohibits the resale gift ,, why they even create trading for gifs ,, they easy can made them not tradable forever and ristrict also sending them by ( send gift button ) but they allow it means it allowed .. i dont know why u guys want to give up that easy ?? we have to fight to this .

Steam has never unbanned any account because of my "influence". More like Steam does not take me seriously because I more or less own those accounts and it sounds like I am just trying to get out my own items by making some excuses. From past experience if a bot is going to be unbanned it will happen eventually, without the need of writing a single word to Steam support.

However if you would like to try getting it unbanned, why not? The bot's account name is "ricoiris13". We don't know if the bot is banned by 'mass reports'. But 'mass reports' could have worked on the other end, too?

I suggest anyone who had bought any revoked gifts from the bot to write a Steam ticket explaining that the account is just a bot account locked down already by dispenser.tf and the items inside are supposedly used to refund buyers. "Maybe" they will listen if there are enough reports.

BTW Bot is trade restricted (the red message box thing) and not strictly trade banned. That's why you cannot see it on profile, and there is hope that will be waived.