Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Sorry for report here but i cant do anything without my gtaV . My bot inventory have gtaV so much but my shop inventory have't GtaV . Thanks you for fix agian
Replies

I have the same problem with gta V, i have 14 gifts right now in my bot's inventory and i see 4 in my shop. 2 of them have a "2" label on their picture for some reason.

Edit: Fixed, thanks.

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

This topic is full of spam from my perspective. Most of these cases are because of laggy Steam not Dispenser. If the Steam Inventory Cache lags or not working properly your Gifts will be invisible in your Dispenser Shop Inventory but if you trade a Tradable Gift or some Steam Inventory item you could see all the "missing" gifts in your Bot's Steam Inventory. You can only wait with this problem so when the Steam Inventory Cache doesn't lag anymore or it fixes by itself your Gifts will reappear.

This topic is full of spam from my perspective. Most of these cases are because of laggy Steam not Dispenser. If the Steam Inventory Cache lags or not working properly your Gifts will be invisible in your Dispenser Shop Inventory but if you trade a Tradable Gift or some Steam Inventory item you could see all the "missing" gifts in your Bot's Steam Inventory. You can only wait with this problem so when the Steam Inventory Cache doesn't lag anymore or it fixes by itself your Gifts will reappear.

Hi, I can see the gift in my bot. It only happens during Transfer hold together 2 bot. And I think it is not due to steam