Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I got 2 missing keys from my bot inventory can u check it out about them.

Thanks
Replies

7 May, 2015
You traded with Eedu. 6:19pm
+Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
–Dustforce DX

I see 4 keys in bot and in shop?

I see 4 keys in bot and in shop?

If that's the case which are the 2 items missing, if u have the log u can see which items dissapeared from the BOT.

Are you sure there are another 2 keys out of the 4 keys in the bot right now? As you see from the Steam inventory history, there were no transfer since 7 May and even if you say 2 keys are missing, I do not know where are they possibly be.

Are you sure there are another 2 keys out of the 4 keys in the bot right now? As you see from the Steam inventory history, there were no transfer since 7 May and even if you say 2 keys are missing, I do not know where are they possibly be.

Yes another 2 keys missing, I know cuz I had 115 items in the bot and after the last transaction 7 may there should be 116. Thought u could help me out with it.

Yes another 2 keys missing, I know cuz I had 115 items in the bot and after the last transaction 7 may there should be 116. Thought u could help me out with it.

On 7 Feb you withdrew all keys. And if we only count transaction since 9 Feb, 4 keys left in the bot right now is correct. You could count the number of keys from transactions in the Steam inventory history and see.

On 7 Feb you withdrew all keys. And if we only count transaction since 9 Feb, 4 keys left in the bot right now is correct. You could count the number of keys from transactions in the Steam inventory history and see.

Ok I understand what u mean, but what about I told u that I have 115 items on the inventory and after the last sale I should have 116? what is missing there? coupons?

Ok I understand what u mean, but what about I told u that I have 115 items on the inventory and after the last sale I should have 116? what is missing there? coupons?

Maybe, also that inventory number is not always updated properly.

Maybe, also that inventory number is not always updated properly.

That number remained in 115 before the trade like a month, I know that the number is correct. Could u tell me if there were coupons that just disappeared from the inventory?

That number remained in 115 before the trade like a month, I know that the number is correct. Could u tell me if there were coupons that just disappeared from the inventory?

I do not know if there were any coupons in your inventory. If they disappeared I could not tell either. But if you had any coupons (or any other items that had an expired date), that may explain it.

I do not know if there were any coupons in your inventory. If they disappeared I could not tell either. But if you had any coupons (or any other items that had an expired date), that may explain it.

I don't remember if I got coupons but I found 1 of them.

6 Feb, 2015
You traded with swazie. 8:44pm
+Chroma Case Key
–Super Hexagon

27 Jan, 2015
You traded with CrazY. 2:34pm
+Chroma Case Key, Chroma Case Key, Chroma Case Key, Chroma Case Key
–Portal Bundle

Got 4 Chromas from another trade and they should be 5 in total u can clearly see it on the trade history.

You withdrew one chroma key on 7 Feb.

You withdrew one chroma key on 7 Feb.

I didn't remember that trade, just checked, well it seems that they were some coupons sorry for the questions but I couldn't remember my whole inventory u.u. Thanks Joto