Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I feel like the layout doesn't help with quickly finding what you're looking for on-page in searches.

Ideally, I'd have lines instead of blocks, such that item icon and name are on the left, in a list. With bid/ask/volume columns to the right. It would be quicker to find the item you're looking for if arranged in that fashion, while still leaving the details on page to the right. As a list, the icon/names are condensed to the left and would be easier to browse until the correct item is found.

I also feel, although this one is just me, that key/BTC could be merged for items such that there is only a single page for each, and 4 tabs instead of two. Or two tabs with a buy/sell form on left/right for key/BTC. It would remove the need for 2 entries and BTC/Key filter. Plus if layout is changed to lines, it would be easier to have columns, such that more numbers would fit, enough to display bid/ask/volume.

Example layout if both suggestions are implement: (second part is highlighted silver, third part golden):

Item------------ | Bid - Ask - Volume | Bid - Ask - Volume
Icon1 Name1 | X --- X ---- X -------- | X --- X ---- X --------
Icon2 Name2 | X --- X ---- X -------- | X --- X ---- X --------

Either way, it would look somewhat like first line on this: http://i.imgur.com/6Cx356y.png
But with either one set of data or two, depending on if items are merged BTC/key or kept split. This is just a quick CSS edit in browser, of course it still look ugly on picture I made, but you get the idea.
Replies

Good suggestion. Will look into this for sure.

I see suggestion has been partially implemented. It looks much better already. At least for me.

It would be nice to see both Steam level icon and shop rating in listings.

It would also be nice to have a setting to receive items to your bot inventory instead of Steam inventory when buying with keys... it sends offers to my account instead of bot.