Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
i know steam had some problems in the last hour or two, as i could not login to steam on the browser.

is this why i am getting this error trying to deposit a tf2 key?

i tried searching the error here and found nothing
Replies

i just saw a message at the bottom right saying my backpack is private. but i know for sure it is public

edit- just went on backpack.tf and it says on there that steam api is down. which is understandable from the problems that was happening a few hours ago

well steam seems to be fine now looking here https://steamstat.us/

so there must be a problem with dispenser.tf or i am just retarded to not see why it is detecting my backpack as private when i know 100?% it is set to public

no one else has had this problem?

Are you sure your account can accept trade offer? Maybe there is Steam guard lock or things like that.

Else, you can try to recreate your trade offer URL and update it here.

ok finally got it. i saw at bottom to respond. but since is new device, it wont let me trade for 7 days.

going to try to add on steam and see if it fixes

wont let me add on steam

ok, forgot about using big picture and it worked like a charm :D

just a headache here!

i made the deposit and trade with bot and now have nothing in my inventory for here but it shows i have 1 withdrawable key

ok i think my last post now. i was supposed to deposit to shop inventory.

was some problems yesterday, bu after reading the help page, i think i got this

all except in big pitcure broswer, dispenser.tf does not scroll haha. guess i can set to save cookies for steam and here and wait 7 days

is always good when one can figure it out and waste forum space :P sorry for wasting your time!

well more headache then. i have the key in my dispenser.tf inventory but on the market page it says it is not in my shop inventory. and i do not see a way to put it in my shop inventory. i read one post saying to wait an hour before item is available in inventory, but it is available and i can buy games with it on the key credit tab. never had more of a headache trying to figure a site out lol.

my main goal was to trade keys for bitcoin on the market here. i am guessing this takes an act of god to perform :P

uptate-

finally got it doing it on big picture web on steam client and went to my shop and is on the market :)

for anyone else that clears cookies crazy like me, use the client web browser. it is a lil funky as you can not scroll on dispenser.tf, but it is still possible