Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello,

Basicaly I deposited 0.3btc into the deposit address and it hasn't appeared in my wallet on dispenser.tf, its fully confirmed, to the deposit addres : 1Pw6qJh6YiTVnxPyMY8SEnsdVBybyCVTYF

just wondering how to proceed, thanks
Replies

Well, we use the blockchain.info wallet and API and it's performance is terrible lately, I think the BTC will arrive sooner or later so there is nothing to worry about.

I have the same problem. Can't you process this manually?

Still hasn't popped up it isn't even in pending on the this site, when do you think it would be fixed by as it's been 12 hours now

where do i get my deposit adress i cant find it

for me its in the credit section listed under the entry "Deposit" below the current btc wallet amount

where do i get my deposit adress i cant find it

i did not have mine at first, but i went to donation page for membership and acted like i was going to use bitcoin, then it showed up on the credit page

Maybe the reason for most of the problems now is that the bitcoin network is doing a 'stress test' at the moment, which is delaying transactions. (Some people are saying the effect is more like a spam attack than a test). The usual solution is to pay a slightly higher fee so your transaction gets a higher priority than the spam. Like increase the fee from $0.02 to $0.05. I don't know for certain that will solve the problem here, because I don't know about the Blockchain API that I think dispenser.tf is using.

But if you already sent your transaction with a low fee, it's complicated to resend it, though it is possible. I think If your transaction isn't successful after a few days, it will be automatically removed from the mempool and then you can send it again (I mean just that the transaction is removed, you don't lose any of your money or your fee). The mempool is a kind of storage area for bitcoin transactions that are waiting to be confirmed by a miner

Look at the Mempool Transactions at the right hand side of this page https://tradeblock.com/blockchain

That is the number of transactions that are waiting to be confirmed and added to the blockchain, and now it is over 90,000. Normally it is less than 20,000. Transactions with higher fees will usually get confirmed faster, transactions with lower fees wait longer in the mempool before a miner will choose to accept the fee and confirm them.

FWIW, I withdrew about $50 from dispenser.tf with a fee of only .0001 BTC (less than $0.03) today, and the transaction got onto the blockchain within about an hour, not really much slower than normal, so YMMV

The problem I believe is that blockchain.info's API is stopped. It has not been redirected deposit to our wallet for like 2 days.

I checked the only 2 txnids that has been reported here and it seems that the BTC has reached the blockchain.info wallet but has not been redirected to ours.

Unfortunately most of you do not follow the bug report format and not giving me your txnid so there is nothing I can check for you to make sure.

Potato: Nothing about fee I think. Most of them gets a lot of confirmation. Also many of our users send from coinbase etc. that they do not allow sending without fee.

Man I really need to remember to skim the forum before I attempt a deposit.

i have heard alot of people (not here) gripe about blockchain api and problems with the site. even had a friend have bitcoin stolen from a blockchain wallet. also there was a guy that hacked blockchain.info and stole 267 bitcoin. albeit he did return it.

http://www.coindesk.com/good-samaritan-blockchain-hacker-returned-255-btc-speaks/

this was a while back and im sure they have fixed those issues, but just shows of the problems they have had before

@antonlevay thank you!!! That worked for me

11 confirmations like 4 hours still no bitcoin.
1MougdoVAuior9GexpPF9zSNKVRN2bJVS5

I buy and sell bitcoin all day everyday from several website the longest I ever get is 30 minutes. But every time I deposit with this site it takes half the day. this is like the 4th time

The problem I believe is that blockchain.info's API is stopped. It has not been redirected deposit to our wallet for like 2 days.

I checked the only 2 txnids that has been reported here and it seems that the BTC has reached the blockchain.info wallet but has not been redirected to ours.

Unfortunately most of you do not follow the bug report format and not giving me your txnid so there is nothing I can check for you to make sure.

Potato: Nothing about fee I think. Most of them gets a lot of confirmation. Also many of our users send from coinbase etc. that they do not allow sending without fee.

I see, looks like other sites are having the same kind of problems with the Blockchain.info wallet recently:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ckmur/whats_with_blockchaininfo_api_is_down_constantly/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1048656.0

Blockchain.info reply: "There are recently an excessive amount of transactions on the network so they are being processed slowly. No ETA when speed will be back to normal."

0a3dd0fa38245ba072a45ce8c34167f3cedfe3a276531891ded763a117d0344b txnid

0.3btc

07/7/15 21.11